Oct 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok we know long enough reason for delay new version, at least saddog not abandon this game.I'm worried he will have much lose his supporters on Patreon because this long pause. So many games with mother stuff, I think only this game really fits perfectly with my imagination and which i want. The game will finished? If Saddog will soon finish this game to fast. I hope no story is hanging and unresolved. I see still a lot of things that have been not resolved yet (need more story). I hope it will be much more action for Nicole of course.

---------
Ps. maybe i'll del this post lol.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Man...Tyrant and Milfy City being on hold really does hurt -____-

I dunno what else to play that has a hot MILF as those 2 games with a good amount of gameplay

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ok we know long enough reason for delay new version, at least saddog not abandon this game.I'm worried he will have much lose his supporters on Patreon because this long pause. So many games with mother stuff, I think only this game really fits perfectly with my imagination and which i want. The game will finished? If Saddog will soon finish this game to fast. I hope no story is hanging and unresolved. I see still a lot of things that have been not resolved yet (need more story). I hope it will be much more action for Nicole of course.

---------
Ps. maybe i'll del this post lol.
Man...Tyrant and Milfy City being on hold really does hurt -____-

I dunno what else to play that has a hot MILF as those 2 games with a good amount of gameplay
I guess I'm a little confused... Saddog said specifically that he wasn't going to take a long pause again. Just that production could be slower because of work obligations (which I think has been going on for a long time now already). And that he was still going to try have monthly releases, but some might take longer than that. So, I'm not getting an "on hold" vibe here.

I think it could a smart move for Saddog. He already has issues hitting a monthly release schedule and seems to be pushing himself too hard for what he can handle to hit unrealistic (based on delayed releases being fairly normal) release date goals. This is managing expectations. If he can find a good place for his releases, maybe 6 weeks or 2 months between them, where he can get things done in a sustainable and consistent manner it might actually improve the overall quality of the releases. And possibly help reduce the ghosting that's been happening, no reason to hide if you're not overwhelmed or worried about disappointed patrons.

He could lose patrons during this shift, but if he is able to get a real process in order to get this game where he wants to go, could definitely be worth it.

Of course, that might not be how this all shakes out. Things are certainly not ideal right now, but if handled right, this could turn some building negative opinions around eventually and be a good thing.

Last edited:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Milfy City being on hold really does hurt -____-
- Looks at MF thread
- Sees no "Onhold" tag on thread
- Sees several new images posted on the discord and a promised release date of new update in August

*Slams head into table*

Seriously, MF is NOT on hold. If you want to needlessly claim that it is still "on hold" or "abandoned" or whatever, could you at least keep it inside the MF thread? It seems to be the main purpose of the thread anyway these days o_O

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Seriously, MF is NOT on hold. If you want to needlessly claim that it is still "on hold" or "abandoned" or whatever, could you at least keep it inside the MF thread? It seems to be the main purpose of the thread anyway these days o_O
Didn't you get the note? All the games are now considered on hold the day after they're released. :LOL:

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
There is no way he finishes this in 2019 there are still two girls with 0 progress and the ones with progress are not done yet i dont see how it can be finished at the rate of releases and content volume

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
There is no way he finishes this in 2019 there are still two girls with 0 progress and the ones with progress are not done yet i dont see how it can be finished at the rate of releases and content volume
I can count 4
Girl from Subway
Girl from Dance Floor from Pub
Girl from the Gang (Betty?)
Elder woman from Tanning Salon

I'd say summer or even end of 2020.

Added - remembered 5th girl - Bar owner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkmetal

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wasn't it supposed to be completed by the end of summer? I'd guess it's down to how big the updates the dev will get out in that time.

Jun 10, 2018
He is just adding sex scenes well I am not complaining but we need story to advance. If this keeps up then i don't think game will be finish in less than 2 years. Without story game is boring.

Reactions: Arcane666

Switcher

Jul 17, 2019
Looks strange but where is Cassandra everyday at 6:00 PM? She is not eating with rest of family and i can't find her anywhere at this time.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes