El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
So the same day routine repeating Ad vitam æternam is finally the game base, and won't ever change?
It's variations based on stats levels, correct?

And now, playing dolls with outfits changing?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can never get Nicoles 2nd date I know what to do it just never seems to unlock for me apart from that I've done everything else.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone get an error message trying to open the "!" button after buying all outfits for the two sisters?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone get an error message trying to open the "!" button after buying all outfits for the two sisters?
Yes, and thank´s a lot !! you confirmed. that it is a bug maybe it has to do with the outfits since the events are not ready yet ! as well just a question that happens with all saves or just with the ones from 75_1 ? and what for an OS u have Win 7 sp2 ?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, and thank´s a lot !! you confirmed. that it is a bug maybe it has to do with the outfits since the events are not ready yet ! as well just a question that happens with all saves or just with the ones from 75_1 ? and what for an OS u have Win 7 sp2 ?
I used saves from previous version only, in Win7.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
:sneaky: release out
Changelog:
- 2 new punishment options for Nicole in the basement (ass on ass event)
- all new clothes for Alexis and Cassandra (buyable in the new shop)
they can be gifted at 12pm, but they won‘t wear it at all their events yet
- 1 new NTR event for Cassandra (to start you need to have her weekend event one time done, relationship under or 5 and knew Frank (the tanning saloon owner)
- the weekend morning event, where you can tell nicole about the „girl(s)“ you found. The event changes when you reached certain events with the girl (like you made someone a slut, for example).
- Fixed some bugs
- Some minor changes (like changing buttons or a skip repeating option for some events).
Doesn't look interesting tbh, but i'm also more partial to Alexis and Irina. I'll be waiting for SAZ to update his mod before getting it.

What I also don't get is that thing with cloth change. It seems to be more trouble than it's worth. Why even make it a player choice? I mean, i like when corruption is reflected in some kind of slutty clothing but his way of doing it seems to be just a waste of resources. I'd rather have new events than rehashed old ones with different outfits.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes