BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Ok so I get this message.
End of this path for now.
What does that mean?
End of one girl's path or all of them?
Does it mean end of this version?
That becoming a gang member why even put that there?
It felt like I was talking to a bunch of window mannequins.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 81014 View attachment 81015
The new images from PAtreon site have arrived...
And before you ask they are not in the game they are given to people who asupport the game developer.
But we can hope?
View attachment 81014 View attachment 81015
I wonder why the author didn't include all these images and even the other ones in the game, which would make the game more interesting and complete. I hope he has this insight or that someone will suggest this initiative.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Is it possible to enter basement when nicole, davide and bruce is in there, it always says its locked even when im a gang member?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are prerequisites and they always change. There is no vip pass for MC to go in there.

Make it 6.
6) You can visit Nicole in the basement and get a blowjob / fuck her from day 1.
I've found out the glitch with Nicole outfits events in the basement !

Started from fresh. A couple a days into the game ( 2 or 3 ), you're not a gang-member yet but Nicole offers you top show you the basement already ( green border on the basement icon ).
Don't do that. Don't enter the basement with Nicole before you're a member.

[probably a bug] Now for the Angel/sexy dress outfit : when Nicole show you the basement first time, drug her, even if you are on love route. After that you are set and can play with the build-in cheat to trigger either the love route outfits or the corr ones.
If your Love points are higher than your Corruption points there is a version where you're not forcing Nicole to do things in the Basement. Once you're a Full Gang Member you open an event with Cassandra in the basement, both a Love and Corruption scene. There is another Basement event that opens up after your first date with Alexis, you can access it in the MC's Room on the left hand side in the exclamation point menu.
Cassandra basement chain/questline is broken. You can only talk to her 1 TIME and go down to the basement with her, after that you cant view the basement scene with her anymore. The new update added a new scene for her basement event but players who have already done her basement scene wont be able to view it. The most weird part about it is that the new scene is a continuation, she talks about already being down there so its obvious that this new scene was meant to be viewed AFTER the 1st basement scene with her. Nicoles basement event is repeatable fyi so theres no reason he cant edit/fix Cassandras so its the same way.
I'm pretty sure thats for the basement orgy event. Thats the only other time you can go into the basement at that time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some more basement shenanigans ...

There should be two icons on the basement door, once for each slut induction. To get the second date you have to have more corruption than love. You may also need to do the basement scene with her choosing outfits.
You need to make Nicole your slut first. Just follow the guide in your phone. The next step is at the very top of the list in the guide.
For her basement event. I'm not sure if I remember this right but go to the living room when she's with Bruce and Davide then interact with them. Mom will then stay with you. Then go to the basement. You don't need to talk to her. Just go to the basement when she's on the couch right after.
^Get your relationship stat higher with her.

Lots of continuity doesn't exist in the game yet unfortunately.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just put these to the test ... this basement must be magical or smth...
There are 4 bugs actually.
1) Nicole scene in basement is not repeatable.
2) You can sneak in basement with Alexis from beginning of game. In previous versions it was only after Davide brought you in Basement.
3) You can have 4.AM scene with Alexis from begining of game.
4) And Miranda bug in Gym.
Despite major content update (You can do many things with Nicole in basement, and anal+blowjob with Alexis), that content is unavailable due to major bug #1)
Saddog released patch which does exactly nothing. :D

Make it 5.
5) MC can sell drugs in basement, at 4.00 PM, from begining of game.
It seems basement.rpyc is flawed. (One of scripts in scripts.rpa)
If you give her drug, she will vomit. You can nail her, in either hole. Next morning, she still has sickness, and throws up in bathroom. Bruce reveals she is allergic. I think, that would be special scene. Or, that's something hidden in further visits, which we cant do, as basement script is bugged as hell.
Make it 6.
6) You can visit Nicole in the basement and get a blowjob / fuck her from day 1.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Is it possible to enter basement when nicole, davide and bruce is in there, it always says its locked even when im a gang member?
Yeah I wonder that too.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the revenge or sadist path or whatever path.
I guess one has to play them all to find out.
I don't think they will tell you even if you ask.
They don't want to spoil the fun for us.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes