Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
4 hours left till midnight in Honolulu. Will there be a version 0.8 release in june? What do you guys reckon?
Bear in mind we did get two updates for this last month I don't think we will see an update for a while yet.

Reactions: Alteni

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
Bear in mind we did get two updates for this last month I don't think we will see an update for a while yet.
We actually received an update at the end of May with the file it worked at the beginning of June. What is the main problem for the new update to come out after a month that is these days. Provided that the author made a consultation about that on the clothes of his heroes. There is something to be said about. The question is that he is not very communicative.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I think that the game will becoming much more engaged if we have less repetitive content. We should not see the same content at the same hour in the same room over and over again. May it be randomized a bit or add alternative content.

For example:

1. I would like to see alternative dialogs between the little sister and her mother in her room. We can definitely add more content there to reveal more details about the life of the mother to prepare for more events in the future. For example, the mother can talk to his daughter about sex and pregnancy. She can tell about how she met the father and how they made babies together, the position they like and how boring it currently is

2. When the mother comes to our MC room, she acts like a slut every time. It is inconsistent and boring. I think that we can add alternative content there, randomize them or it can be event-driven: love talk and sexual touches after our MC refused to punish her in the basement or now her sex desire over the MC grows over (confession)... Dirty/Fifthy talk is really fun.

3. The talk at 9PM everyday is very boring. It is great if we can see more mother-MC touches there even the hidden one. It is really fun to see how our MC and the mother react when that thing happens in front of her husband. Also the gang should discuss about new sex drug, its possible sale and how it impacts sexual activities. They should employ girls to test it as well

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We actually received an update at the end of May with the file it worked at the beginning of June. What is the main problem for the new update to come out after a month that is these days. Provided that the author made a consultation about that on the clothes of his heroes. There is something to be said about. The question is that he is not very communicative.
I am pretty sure that the idea to finsih the game this summer is out of the window.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
That was one update split into two parts because the dev "lost" his assets for a week. The combined 0.75 update consisted of just 4 new scenes.

CHARMINGER

Jul 8, 2019
Can Anyone please tell me.... How I can enter in the Basement at 11Pm When Davide fucking Nicole (Mother) and Dad is Watching but I can Only Hear there Conversation....Can't able enter Only one Line Come " Damn, Locked Again, Imust get in there to find out what they are doing down there". Please Help Me....If anyone knows to crack it.....

My game is stuck at This point Plus Davide Fuck Cassendra in Jim and Alexis haven't mate with Davide Yet....Please Help me in that too.....Thanx in Adv....!!1

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Can Anyone please tell me.... How I can enter in the Basement at 11Pm When Davide fucking Nicole (Mother) and Dad is Watching but I can Only Hear there Conversation....Can't able enter Only one Line Come " Damn, Locked Again, Imust get in there to find out what they are doing down there". Please Help Me....If anyone knows to crack it.....

My game is stuck at This point Plus Davide Fuck Cassendra in Jim and Alexis haven't mate with Davide Yet....Please Help me in that too.....Thanx in Adv....!!1
i think thats next version so you have long to wait
they are not gong to give away all their good stuff right away unless you are a patron
you should know that by now

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Most of the people talking here abt neE Sex Drug and There Advancement....I didn't even Heard Abt yet...? Can u please Summarize the game for me that upto how much it will go...???
i had a headache playing it with all that repetetive nonesense
do what i do go to youtube and you can follow along the walkthrough
its less of a headache that way or a website with uncensored details for walthrough

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes