joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Never seen such a broken game as this with so many bugs. You have to keep repeating missions like the package delivery.

Reactions: djax

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 306050
how can i do the second event?
You can have different outcomes depending on your corruption/love points, so repeat it to see all. Talk with Nicole at 10pm in the living room, then you can enter the basement at 11pm and meet her there Give her the drug 2 more time .
Corruption path,Do her second event in the basement at the weekend.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Sorry if this been asked 100x times over, but what happens if you play a Love path, are the girls doing something else or are simply unavailable ( basically, NTR is simply "invisible" to the player, but it's obvious is still ongoing)

I'm also thinking about Revenge path from SAZ mod...is this NTR + changes to dialogue during scenes?
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ASK SIMILAR QUESTIONS EVERY DAY

1) Game has 3 paths: Love, Corruption, NTR

2) Each path has its own variable. If you have high corruption points with girls, you can see corruption scenes. If you have high love points with girls, you see love scenes. NTR depends upon relationship points. You can steer clear from any kind of ntr as long as you have more than 25-30 relationship points with the girls (very easy to do unless you play the hard mode). 0 to 25 points mean that the you're getting ntr'ed, but can win the girls back. Below 0 points, the girls flat out hate you and will try to humiliate you with other guys. Ntr has the most rough content, followed by corruption and then love.

3) The MC paths and NTR paths never overlap as long as you have enough relationship points. If you have more than 25 relationship points, the girls never cuck/cheat the MC, regardless of corruption and love points. In other words, the game is ntr free as long as the relationship points are above 25. Ntr off disables all ntr content. Hard ntr disables most of mc's content.

4) All the paths have sort of equal content. You can say that 38% of the sex scenes belong to ntr path ntr, 32% of the scenes are corruption and 30% of the scenes belong to the love route. Ntr has more scenes because there are dynamic events (you might enter a random place and find your mum fucking someone else). In other words, every sex scene you encounter in the game ha 3 variations.

Anyone know when MC gets to kill Davide.
Probably near the end, around 0.8 or 0.9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

karlpo101

May 8, 2018
how to unlock or the requirement for second date of nicole
any suggestion i did the punishment, sister , drug, and non drug , any scene that i miss

Last edited:
Reactions: satan1972
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes