Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
"I tried to be more active, get more status updates out and so on."
Yeah sure, as aways :cautious:

It doesn't take as much as 5 minutes to open the Discord app on cellphone and write "sorry guys, the game will be delayed for some time" (I have access to it and he NEVER write anything), or post some quick message on Patreon (don't need to be even a post); is the same issue of early days: lack of communication and negligence with hi's supporters (and I'm surprised that he still has that much).

And in the end, a bunch of people will grow even more hopeless of the game and another bunch will defend him without any question (and no one will never have sure of the truth about it); it's really sad for the game, so much potential wasted on only one pair of hands.
You think this is bad ? Have you heard of a game called Summertime Saga ?

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
You think this is bad ? Have you heard of a game called Summertime Saga ?
Yes, I know and support the guy. The updates have about a 2~3 months interval, but at least DC make live-streams almost every day presenting new content and talking with everyone(and the updates have a shit ton of new content); and he actually posts "formal" status updates regularly on Patreon.

My problem is not saddog losing the track of time/development and missing a week or two on releases (and dropping a version with 2 scenes that were variations of previous on the game and some new clothes); the real issue for me is his lack of commitment with his patreons and fanbase. He is not some guy that just started a game and have almost no one supporting his work; for a guy with his "experience" on the platform, the minimum we should expect from him is communication and respect.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
The grinding scene with littlesis in the shower should DEFINITELY develop into a fuck scene if i may say my opinion..:love:

(I actually felt a little naughty saying that)

Reactions: Knight2416

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Real talk, someone should just (for lack of a better word) steal his work. The game has proven it can be successful and good so if someone took the assets and story and continued it by opening thier own patreon or funding service im sure all of saddogs current patrons would just move over to the new creator.

This is pretty much what happened with Big Brother and Urban Demons, some new person/modder took over and people were actually thankful because the game saw continued work being done on it even if it wasnt the original creator.
No.
The fan version of Big Brother sucks compared to the original version. The extra photoshoots and dates were good, but soon they were also stopped being developed.

Let's be real. As of now, there are SAZ and another user who makes the extra mod version. But how long will they continue to do it? It's fun for a while, but nobody wants to pump out 200 renders every month (average size of each update) without being paid because its a waste of time and energy. And you can't set up a patreon using the "stolen" assets either, because Saddog has custom made the character of Nicole, Cass, Alexis and all others. He won't let anyone else make money using his characters without getting his share of money. And he can easily file a copyright claim on anyone using his stolen assets.

As sad as it sounds, the game is pretty much over. We might get 2-3 updates max, but because Saddog has expressed his desire to end the game, and also said that he won't work on the game as much because of his new job, I don't think this game will have a satisifying end.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Good for Saddog.

It is far better to end the game on a high when people still enjoy hugely rather than the audience walking away in disgust because the standard has gone down.

It always interesting when people discuss the rip offs because that is just what they are and inferior quality.

Big Brother rip offs are a dime a dozen and pretty worthless. (y):coffee:

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
Can anyone give me a save file just before the first basement event in Android? I want to replay the game in Android. I'll appreciate the help.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Has there be any new info on if he will be releasing 0.8 this weekend or not? I'm going away and not sure if my hotel wifi access will allow me to download it or even access any of these "adult" sites.

Reactions: Knight2416

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
Has there be any new info on if he will be releasing 0.8 this weekend or not? I'm going away and not sure if my hotel wifi access will allow me to download it or even access any of these "adult" sites.
I strongly suggest you download some other games before travel, just in case dev dosen't release the new version...LOL

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I know this game mainly focusing on NTR. I started to play with NTR-off because I dont like NTR. You know two douchebags in the game. I just want to know: Will there a chance to take revenge from them? No detail, yes/no only please.

Also I dont have an intend to start NTR discussion again. I just dont like it and these two douchebags are already getting pn my nerves.

Last edited:

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I know this game mainly focusing on NTR. I started to play with NTR-off because I dont like NRT. You know two douchebags in the game. I just want to know: Will there a chance to take revenge from them? No detail, yes/no only please.

Also I dont have an intend to start NTR discussion again. I just dont like it and these two douchebags already getting my nerves.
I don't like NTR myself so I have no idea what is going on NTR route.

I also haven't played Love route

On Corruption Route

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More precicely (but without major spoilers) you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes