magus448

May 22, 2018
He is just adding sex scenes well I am not complaining but we need story to advance. If this keeps up then i don't think game will be finish in less than 2 years. Without story game is boring.
That's pretty much all what has been added for several updates. With Davide getting the better of the scenes with some; like he has a threesome with Irina+lil sis in the ntr version scene, while you just get a handjob from them and told to leave so they can continue by themselves in the non-ntr version of the scene. wtf...

Reactions: zxc2356082

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
:sneaky: release out
Changelog:
- 2 new punishment options for Nicole in the basement (ass on ass event)
- all new clothes for Alexis and Cassandra (buyable in the new shop)
they can be gifted at 12pm, but they won‘t wear it at all their events yet
- 1 new NTR event for Cassandra (to start you need to have her weekend event one time done, relationship under or 5 and knew Frank (the tanning saloon owner)
- the weekend morning event, where you can tell nicole about the „girl(s)“ you found. The event changes when you reached certain events with the girl (like you made someone a slut, for example).
- Fixed some bugs
- Some minor changes (like changing buttons or a skip repeating option for some events).

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
:sneaky: release out
Changelog:
- 2 new punishment options for Nicole in the basement (ass on ass event)
- all new clothes for Alexis and Cassandra (buyable in the new shop)
they can be gifted at 12pm, but they won‘t wear it at all their events yet
- 1 new NTR event for Cassandra (to start you need to have her weekend event one time done, relationship under or 5 and knew Frank (the tanning saloon owner)
- the weekend morning event, where you can tell nicole about the „girl(s)“ you found. The event changes when you reached certain events with the girl (like you made someone a slut, for example).
- Fixed some bugs
- Some minor changes (like changing buttons or a skip repeating option for some events).
Yeah I am going to keep waiting to play it again till the update comes where i can get rid of all the men and keep all the women for myself to impregnate.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Can the old incest patch work for this version? And what did he do that he had to upload the entire game?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes