Raknor

May 12, 2019
Two things. One, how do you activate the Cassandra ntr event with Frank and where does it take place? (Yes, I know relationship has to be 5 or lower.) Two, I keep crashing after giving Cassandra her corruption lingerie and then heading to my room at any time after she talks to me about wearing it and clicking on the ! button. (I've given out the other 3 corruption clothes to the girls as well.)

Yea, bug above. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Abhai look! Look! More tyrants to suppress into good republicans;)!

Guys you can use these links for today until OP gets updated. I leeched the Mamba links and the links are valid for today

• Haha
Reactions: Dboss and Abhai

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Tyrant [v0.8] [Saddoggames] - Original Size: 2.18GB

Download Win (471MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Download Win (471MB): Uploading

Link??

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is on the high way ... traffic jam and all ... imagine neo fighting them twins ...

All the fast and furious heists ... they all happen on this highway and it is hard to advance;)

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!

First, thanks for the quick links, what a team, you are great!

Second, a trouble on macs! I made the usual substitution of "game" folders, but it gives me this error:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive basement.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/User/Downloads/TheTyrant-075p1-mac/TheTyrant copia.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/User/Downloads/TheTyrant-075p1-mac/TheTyrant copia.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Users/User/Downloads/TheTyrant-075p1-mac/TheTyrant copia.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Users/User/Downloads/TheTyrant-075p1-mac/TheTyrant copia.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 673, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive basement.rpyc.

Darwin-14.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Wed Jul 31 10:39:46 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any hint?
Thanks in advance!

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018

Download Win (471MB): - - - -

Many thanks my friend, many thanks!

Reactions: playb0y44
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes