Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Jr. Uploader
Sep 8, 2016
So after many updates I still feel the game has no story at all, all you have to do is repeat events again and again...Will we can beat the shit out of davide and bruce, take the lead of the gang or something something?
Very unlikely that's gonna happen considering Saddog is gonna wrap it up by end of summer. I don't think he can introduce all these shits in 2 months, e.g. took him 2 months to create an update with 200 shite images.

• Haha
Reactions: 09110212

May 31, 2018
Very unlikely that's gonna happen considering Saddog is gonna wrap it up by end of summer. I don't think he can introduce all these shits in 2 months, e.g. took him 2 months to create an update with 200 shite images.

If the game is over soon, I just want 2 simple things:
-First, kill both davide and bruce.
-Second, make Nicole, Alexis and Casandra become your wife, have children with them and done :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I literally didn't expect much from this game, but was I wrong. The premise is amazing but unfortunately underplayed. Soo much could be done and the gameplay lacks proper instructions on the stats use for eg what does relationships point do ? I understand love and corruption but relationship ? The money being used silently on weekend dates is another thing I din't notice till the end of my play. Soo many questions but too busy looking at hot corrupted nicole.

Corrupting Nicole would have been better if the MC didn't have a thuggish lines. Seriously he can be more classy mafia than a normal brute.

Reactions: 09110212

May 31, 2018
I literally didn't expect much from this game, but was I wrong. The premise is amazing but unfortunately underplayed. Soo much could be done and the gameplay lacks proper instructions on the stats use for eg what does relationships point do ? I understand love and corruption but relationship ? The money being used silently on weekend dates is another thing I din't notice till the end of my play. Soo many questions but too busy looking at hot corrupted nicole.

Corrupting Nicole would have been better if the MC didn't have a thuggish lines. Seriously he can be more classy mafia than a normal brute.
Nicole is the reason I still play this game, she's hot af. If the game has harem ending it's good, but I'm totally fine with one girl only ending and I will choose Nicole of course. Alexis is fine but Casandra looks like a cheap hooker LOL.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I have a question for pious patrons: did Saddog even appear in a discord in the last days, or does he retain full radio silence?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have a question for pious patrons: did Saddog even appear in a discord in the last days, or does he retain full radio silence?
Just the pious ones? Or can the wicked ones answer too?

Either way, the answer is no. There hasn't been anything on the regular channels from Saddog yet.

Update: Well saddog broke silent tonight - Patreon Post Below :)

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
081.jpg
News for The Tyrant development

Hello everyone,

First a few words about my abstinence. I tried to be more active, get more status updates out and so on. But I realized that my normal job won‘t let me. I have to do a massive amount of overtime at the moment and having cut back on the development of the game is making me feel really sad. I already had some thoughts about to pause the development for some longer time, but I realized that a long break would kill the flow and continuing the development after a long time would get much more stressful.

So I still worked on the game, in a lower pace then usually and it‘s possible that further updates will take longer than a month. So I need to change that. I‘ll still try to get them done monthly, but I can‘t promise that any longer and I don‘t want to fail with it (like some times before and look like an idiot), so a update can take longer than a month in the future.

Version 0.8 will come out this month, it‘s almost done, but through my work I can work only on weekends at the moment so it‘ll be this weekend or the one after that.

It contains various new events (like more basement stuff like above), all the new clothing for Alexis and Cassandra (the rendering for that and finding a solution for all outfit combinations took some time), some new stuff for the messenger. Also much more new text for the repeatable events, which shows the reactions of the characters to the paths (love, corruption and NTR) and some other minor stuff.

-saddog

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 347769
News for The Tyrant development

Hello everyone,

First a few words about my abstinence. I tried to be more active, get more status updates out and so on. But I realized that my normal job won‘t let me. I have to do a massive amount of overtime at the moment and having cut back on the development of the game is making me feel really sad. I already had some thoughts about to pause the development for some longer time, but I realized that a long break would kill the flow and continuing the development after a long time would get much more stressful.

So I still worked on the game, in a lower pace then usually and it‘s possible that further updates will take longer than a month. So I need to change that. I‘ll still try to get them done monthly, but I can‘t promise that any longer and I don‘t want to fail with it (like some times before and look like an idiot), so a update can take longer than a month in the future.

Version 0.8 will come out this month, it‘s almost done, but through my work I can work only on weekends at the moment so it‘ll be this weekend or the one after that.

It contains various new events (like more basement stuff like above), all the new clothing for Alexis and Cassandra (the rendering for that and finding a solution for all outfit combinations took some time), some new stuff for the messenger. Also much more new text for the repeatable events, which shows the reactions of the characters to the paths (love, corruption and NTR) and some other minor stuff.

-saddog
and here I thought he took a vow of silence

3.60 star(s) 65 Votes