kays

Jan 4, 2018
anyone got a full save or the latest / all versions. mine bugs again and at this point iam kinda done replaying all of it wish it had a gallery -.-

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
:sneaky: release out
Changelog:
- 2 new punishment options for Nicole in the basement (ass on ass event)
- all new clothes for Alexis and Cassandra (buyable in the new shop)
they can be gifted at 12pm, but they won‘t wear it at all their events yet
- 1 new NTR event for Cassandra (to start you need to have her weekend event one time done, relationship under or 5 and knew Frank (the tanning saloon owner)
- the weekend morning event, where you can tell nicole about the „girl(s)“ you found. The event changes when you reached certain events with the girl (like you made someone a slut, for example).
- Fixed some bugs
- Some minor changes (like changing buttons or a skip repeating option for some events).
wait is that ... YES this is just a small update with small content like the last one !! Im so happy ! i hope next update will have less content ! :)

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
How do u get the 2nd ntr scene with frank for cassandra. I only got the 1st bj ntr scene with frank and did everything required. Relationship below 1, gone on 1st date etc.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think the NTR scene is with Frank. Having gone through the images, I haven't found anything anyway. The only thing I didn't recognize was a DavidexCass scene in the basement.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes