TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
The release should be delayed as necessary, there are only two release left for the game to end. I have some serious doubts that with only two release the game can have a dignified resolution, but if he does it in harry, the game will totally lose hope
To put in my two penny worth are you sure about this? I mean it isn't imperative that he jumps from 0.9.0 to 1.0.0. The guidlines for versioning are loose at best. It is Major.Minor.Patch e.g. Unreal engine is currently at 4.23.1. If he isn't satified what he will achive after 0.9.x he could alway go on 0.10.x or more until he thinks his game is finished.

For me the story is far from finished so either he has plannes for more than 2 smaller updates or he finish all core mechanics in this release and the last update will be huge story update.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't get it, when the game asked me if I wanted NTR I chose the "NO" option to see what the game was like. I play/enjoy for a while and out of nowhere I get the night scene with Nicole and Davide in the kitchen. :WutFace:
Because the mod forces that sequence regardless of choice.
If you're not using the mod and playing base with disabled NTR you should never see that sequence.

Reactions: Thermophob

cri

Oct 23, 2017
To put in my two penny worth are you sure about this? I mean it isn't imperative that he jumps from 0.9.0 to 1.0.0. The guidlines for versioning are loose at best. It is Major.Minor.Patch e.g. Unreal engine is currently at 4.23.1. If he isn't satified what he will achive after 0.9.x he could alway go on 0.10.x or more until he thinks his game is finished.

For me the story is far from finished so either he has plannes for more than 2 smaller updates or he finish all core mechanics in this release and the last update will be huge story update.
but the developer said "there are two more pitches left to close the game", I think, someone contradicts me if I'm wrong

Reactions: TgMaker

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
Either stuck on a seriously impossible condition, or have hit a bug? Can't advance the corruption/NTR path with Nicole and can't do the second weekend event.

Have done:

- First Nicole date both options (MC fucks her, other dude fucks her in bathroom)
- Second "date" on the subway where Nicole gets raped by several people, with and without MC participating.
- Basement event where she gets drugged and MC fucks her from behind in the toilet. I can't trigger this anymore.
- Basement event where she gets fucked by the black guy.
- Basement event where Cassandra is brought in as MC's bitch which makes Nicole angry.

Can anyone see what I must be missing to not be able to select the 2nd corruption date? I also cant buy outfits. Have all the outfits for the other characters.

Played with hard mode on from the start, to not miss out on any scenes.

The only thing on the in game hint I cant see that I have done is sell drugs with her from basement at 4pm but when I go there at 4pm I only get some "gray face" NPC customer there, no Nicole. And at 5pm there's always a Frank and Cassandra scene.

Edit: Solution found. I had forgotten all about the relationship stat basically, and it was 0 on all chars preventing further progress for corruption related event triggers.. Though it's really hard to guess what you have and haven't done in a game as inconsistent with order of events, repetition and so on as this.
I'm stuck at the exact same place and I have my relationship points up. Still no progess.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone,
here are the reward images for the last 3 weeks.
Just went through the game, though all the scenes have been incorporated and implemented but apparently not. Judging from the rendering quality and amount of images (indicating different routes) this could still be a potentially successful and massive project if the rest of the stuff can be made correctly. That said, of course I can't contain my excitement to all the pregnancy, ntr and corruption contents shown above in the gallery. I hope whatever stuff gets sorted out soon.

In terms of game dynamics yeah it gets glitchy, especially when using window view and switching between game and browser (the corruption/love choices don't show up properly). Also Cassandra asking MC to join the gang gets looped in the kitchen endlessly. Davide and Alexis sex scene in the basement either needs a skip button or simply just a sentence to convey the message after you seen them "do it" for the first time. Also wish there's more content for MC (work wise) other than waiting to corrupt the girls then pressing the fast forward button. This is all I can think of now at the moment.

I should also mention I didn't have the SAZ mod installed yet.

Last edited:

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Actually does anyone have a more up to date detailed walk through? I find it really confusing and the help guide on the cellphone isn't much help either.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Just went through the game, through all the scenes have been incorporated and implemented but apparently not. Judging from the rendering quality and amount of images (indicating different routes) this could still be a potentially successful and massive project if the rest of the stuff can be made correctly. That said, of course I can't contain my excitement to all the pregnancy, ntr and corruption contents shown above in the gallery. I hope whatever stuff gets sorted out soon.

In terms of game dynamics yeah it gets glitchy, especially when using window view and switching between game and browser (the corruption/love choices don't show up properly). Also Cassandra asking MC to join the gang gets looped in the kitchen endlessly. Davide and Alexis sex scene in the basement either needs a skip button or simply just a sentence to convey the message after you seen them "do it" for the first time. Also wish there's more content for MC (work wise) other than waiting to corrupt the girls then pressing the fast forward button. This is all I can think of now at the moment.

I should also mention I didn't have the SAZ mod installed yet.
Well it would be nice if the scenes would end up in the game but they are probably all just patreon rewards and will not end up in the game. Introducing Alexis into the gang might happen if saddog planned it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Must have been one hell of a game-breaking bug, still feels like this is a reoccurring theme from devs at the minute hitting a delay can only hope it's all sorted and we will see a release soon.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes