no one here

May 15, 2017
the shower is green as if there is meant to be an event for the mum but nothing appears when i go there nothing to select

babajaga

Apr 8, 2018
I'm new to this game, and the problem I'm having is that the guides, as well as many of you guys keep referring to the girls by Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra, while the game wants me to name them at the very beginning, and I can't find any reference of the names. Can anyone clarify which girl is named what?

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I'm new to this game, and the problem I'm having is that the guides, as well as many of you guys keep referring to the girls by Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra, while the game wants me to name them at the very beginning, and I can't find any reference of the names. Can anyone clarify which girl is named what?
Mom = Nicole
Younger sis = Alexis
Older Sis= Cassandra

if you don't name them and just press enter all chars will have their default name ;)

Reactions: babajaga and DJsona

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, has anyone heard from saddog? Its been like 20 days since he last posted on his patreon site.

CHARMINGER

Jul 8, 2019
Does all the scenes Mentioned in the JDMOD are the Complete One(Upto which the Game has been Developed or Released) or There are other scenes too which released but yet come in the JDMOD of 0.75 Part 2...???

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Does all the scenes Mentioned in the JDMOD are the Complete One(Upto which the Game has been Developed or Released) or There are other scenes too which released but yet come in the JDMOD of 0.75 Part 2...???
you cant see them because its behind a pay wall by the mod but all the scenes are playable

CHARMINGER

Jul 8, 2019
What I am Actually asking is that All Scenes given in the JDMOD are the only scenes that are present in the game till now as Game is still developing or there are others too which hasn't yet included in JDMOD...????? (E.g jeffery(another gangmember) still not playable in the game, does that come in next update or it's been present in the game..?)

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
ALL events as of last update (both love and NTR) are in the JMOD.

Best way to check you've seen everything is just to UnRen the game and go through all the images.

Reactions: DJsona
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes