Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
One question, is it possible to fuck Irina alone in Love route? i only get blowjobs and that the end of her date.
Sadly yes nothing more after the date even if you play corruption route
Irina date, corruption route, if I remember correctly there are more options the more you go on a date with her ( groping on her front door and even fucking I think ). Confirmed. Same for the love route but with less options.
I will verify that and update this reply accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eye-switcher

moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
How do I get access to the middle date event for the mom? Can't figure it out, and I meet the requirements listed in SAZ's walkthrough guide.

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
No matter what i do, the game tells me i have new scenes in the bar at 7pm is that a bug or is there something i'm missing

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How do I get access to the middle date event for the mom? Can't figure it out, and I meet the requirements listed in SAZ's walkthrough guide.
I think this is the corruption Version of the Date. Its locked in my game too, so i dont can be 100% sure, but since i had all love content i think this is an either date 2 or date 3 lock.

chethan

Mar 23, 2017
Need more updates in storyline and new character introduction ... Cause this game is really nice and I would download it as soon as a new update comes up

chethan

Mar 23, 2017
Cassandra second date is not available for me and I'm getting nowhere with her kitchen event and after the basement event what to do?

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Cheers, Thanks mate, last question, how do I use the special renders? Just a newbie trying to learn here :)
Mmmm, specia renders are just a reward pics for supporters, you just look at them... and hope that same day it will be in game (Nop).

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes