Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Cmecu2422
You must really be new...standard for most RenPy games:
Right click = Save & all other Menus like Prefs & Co.
H = Hide Text field
STRG = Skip Text based on your settings in the preferences (i dont recommend "unread" if you never played the game before, but "after choices" is really usefull to reduce time while grinding points with the same events over and over again ^^)
And a little Hint for the future, beause RenPy is pretty common: Savegames are in \game\save\ so keep this folder if you update RenPy games and if you want to use mods or incest patches: They all go to \game\

Reactions: ekpptnet

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Man I hope the basement scene on corruption at 9pm will change in future update I don't like that the other guys can enjoy too but its only my hopeful selfish wish :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
android 75.2
muttdoggy, can we get this added to the OP along with Sad Dog's own links from his Patreon?

The Tyrant 0.75 Part 2 - Android
Hello everyone,
here's now the android port of version 0.75 Part 2.
Needed permissions:
- vibrating
- writing on SD-Card
- wake up from standby-mode
As a reminder, the installer create a folder named "The Tyrant" on your device, where you can put files in. This files will used by the game then too. Like mods, or your own music (see attachment).
Download ~ 507mb

Reactions: Knight2416

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
The android version mentioned above is it NTR on or off? Is there the incest and family scenes?? And anyone got the latest walkthrough?

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
I see scene in game library when MC fuck all girls in basement orgy.
I wonder How to get Mc into orgy scene when he fuck all girls in the basement? Coz all I get is davide fuck nicole and MC fuck miranda after nicole lost the game with miranda.

Thanks.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
URGH, use spoilers!
How should i play with my innocent lil sis after seeing her defiled by this ugly perv? Really, the game is good because it makes this NTR & sharing crap optional...so dont post this content without spoiler and warnings -,-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Im a quite lost, the main link is full or I need to download all the patches or just patch 2?
Just download and install v0.75 Part 2. If you had Part 1 already, just install the patch (link in OP) from Part 1 to Part 2. Since this is Ren'Py, go to the main folder where the previous version of The Tyrant was installed before (where the .exe file to run the game is). From there, then go into the game folder and copy the folder named saves. You'll then paste this saves folder into the matching game folder for the v0.75-P2 version of the game.

Something like this.
You have: C:\Program Files\Games\The Tyrant v0.60\game\saves

You copy saves to: C:\Program Files\Games\The Tyrant v0.75 Part 2\game

The "Part 1" and "Part 2" just means that v0.75 was initially released a little incomplete. The fact that the first release of v0.75 was labeled "Part 1" means that it was intentionally released with most, but not all, content meant for this version (presumably to keep people from having to wait longer, or something similar). When SadDog then managed to polish off the rest of the content (adding indicators, renders, etc.), he released it as the same version. The additional stuff was always intended as part of v0.75, but "Part 2" is appended to the version number to indicate the version was finally completed.

Last edited:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The optional clothes are a waste of renders and development time. Every update contains 2-3 scenes, but due to the multiple clothing sets, the render count increases and then people think that saddog has done a lot of work.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The optional clothes are a waste of renders and development time. Every update contains 2-3 scenes, but due to the multiple clothing sets, the render count increases and then people think that saddog has done a lot of work.
Pretty much. Just pick some good ones, make them default, actually make real content. Maybe have two clothing options for events like dinner dates but otherwise it's just inflated content.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes