-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
While I don't mind NTR I am heavily into romance and some of the characters here drew me in so thought i'd give it a look see what was what with NTR turned off.

I was surprised by just how much content it had.

I can't speak for the NTR stuff but the romance and dates with some of the characters has been great so far.

I would say it's deff worth a look.
I definitely prefer love / romance routes as well. I'm in love (metaphorically, ofc) with mom, both sisters, and Irina.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
While I don't mind NTR I am heavily into romance and some of the characters here drew me in so thought i'd give it a look see what was what with NTR turned off.

I was surprised by just how much content it had.

I can't speak for the NTR stuff but the romance and dates with some of the characters has been great so far.

I would say it's deff worth a look.
I definitely prefer love / romance routes as well. I'm in love (metaphorically, ofc) with mom, both sisters, and Irina.
Yeh I'm in same boat. Basically to avoid any hint of NTR, use the cheat mode on the pc in your room to max out the relationship points only with the girls. Focus on the other points for grind, love etc. It won't affect the gameplay and avoids the cuckold sh*t.

Just be sure to check it occasionally for topups as it were, especially the mother, she looses something like 15 per day.

May 31, 2018
I remember someone said the game will be finished in this summer, what happens now? Can we kill davide yet?

Jul 3, 2018
Damn this is a tough game. Is there a walktrough that gos beyond 6.2. Also do the same files work on a mac? My main question is about Nichole. I am supposed to meet here at 10pm and talk to her, but everytime I go, the two dudes are there and the basement with drink comes up. Nothing at 11pm, except the three of them in the basement.:)

Last edited:

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know why u guys give this dead game much hope this game has been end from ver 5.0 eash update file & picture be come less , I think the remake of this game will be better , the original game is done . RIP tyrant

Mar 18, 2019
I don't know why u guys give this dead game much hope this game has been end from ver 5.0 eash update file & picture be come less , I think the remake of this game will be better , the original game is done . RIP tyrant
There is no remake in the works by saddog, unless its being done by a 3rd party or its a modded version like S A Z The Tyrant.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Without all the bugs, plot linearity errors and grinding this game would be awesome.
You're not wrong there although at least most of the grinding can be done with cheats :p who knows maybe once it's completed we'll be able to play without bugs for a change.

LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
There is no remake in the works by saddog, unless its being done by a 3rd party or its a modded version like S A Z The Tyrant.
remake such a game will take a lot of time,not about the Codes,but other materials, if you want make something new,you need to make a lot of 3D pictures.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes