disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Here is a FanFic story called, Nicole's Story. It is a short story, currently only covering one intense day in the life of Nicole.

Nicole's Story - WorkUpload

This is my first attempt at making a FanFic story in RenPy. There are about 100 images in this tale. Please download it, and send me a note to let me know what you think of it.

I've also made a post in the FanArt forum with a few images from the game. Fan Art forum post with sample images
andriod version....???

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Here is a FanFic story called, Nicole's Story. It is a short story, currently only covering one intense day in the life of Nicole.

Nicole's Story - Windows/Linux - WorkUpload
Nicole's Story - Android Version - WorkUpload

This is my first attempt at making a FanFic story in RenPy. There are about 100 images in this tale. Please download it, and send me a note to let me know what you think of it.

I've also made a post in the FanArt forum with a few images from the game. Fan Art forum post with sample images
What tags does it includes?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Not bad at all...still short but definitley a very good first attempt. Maybe the characters look a little too polished anf high gloss but some natural colors would do it. But really good made.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019

Best of lucks and can't wait for you to continue

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Given how this thread's now being spammed with posts that aren't for the game itself, you should really make a thread for your fanfic.
I'm very sorry. I didn't know where I should put this, I thought it was most related to this abandoned game. Please tell me where should have put this, and I will move it and edit my posts.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Hey, does anyone have the link for v0.9.4b compressed? I keep searching and clicking on links on these thread pages, but they're all dead. Thanks.

Tharandor

Feb 20, 2021

Great Work indeed, but why did you walk of the undercover police investigation story line from the original game?

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Great Work indeed, but why did you walk of the undercover police investigation story line from the original game?
The short-reason is that the undercover role of Bruce does not support the situations that I want to explore.

I want Nicole to have risk and conflict, and one of those is that her house is really a loyalty reward for Bruce. Therefore if she pushes the relationship with Bruce too far, she is at risk of being thrown out of the house.

The story setting is an 'alternate-earth' version of The Tyrant, and I have the roles and relationships of several characters to fit story ideas that I think would be interesting to explore and tell. I want to create a story that puts safety and loyalty into conflict with greed for power and money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
The story setting is an 'alternate-earth' version of The Tyrant, and I have the roles and relationships of several characters to fit story ideas that I think would be interesting to explore and tell. I want to create a story that puts safety and loyalty into conflict with greed for power and money.
Its' interesting that so many like this abandoned game so much they want to find new ways of imagining it.
It's something I've been doing for some time, I write new storylines and try to figure out how they would work.
The original game, as good as it was left a lot to be desired as far as characters, plot and script were concerned.
In my latest version, which I have just started, the focus is on the girls in the game and their play for power.
It is the females who use the men for what they want rather than being the ones being abused.

magus448

May 22, 2018
That's the point.
Not knowing is a tease to get the player to want to find out what's going on down there.

You can go with your original assertion that the mother's being railed hard by multiple men, being spanked hard, or that it's someone else having those things done to them.
Remember though, the basic setting that all the women in the household have at the beginning is that they're not into NTR/not into being railed by Davide and the gang - that happens as a result of our actions/inaction with the women.

In other words, applying logic shows that you were jumping to conclusions based on a combination of lack of information and your own fears.
Our actions being the decider on what other people do makes no sense. Game mechanically yes, but not story wise. Them starting to make moves on the Nicole only after MC gets home also makes no sense. It's been years since they were in the gang. Only them trying to hide it from the MC unless you mess up does.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Them starting to make moves on the Nicole only after MC gets home also makes no sense.
You're right... Which is why I didn't say that.
Reread what I wrote and find where I said the gang didn't try anything with her before the MC's arrival.

Them trying to fuck her is not the same as her geting fucked by them.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes