omega160

Jul 27, 2017
Wasn't there someone working on a rework of this game? The characters, story and the gameplay are already there, it seems strange to me that someone who knows how to make games wouldn't steal the idea

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Wasn't there someone working on a rework of this game? The characters, story and the gameplay are already there, it seems strange to me that someone who knows how to make games wouldn't steal the idea
Yes, it is quite strange and sad that no one has picked up this game or at least this idea yet. The same BB is already making the fifth version, although no one needed the third one...

Perhaps the problem is that the female characters here do not have a truly model appearance and because of this there is so little interest in them and in the game itself despite the rather extraordinary plot for such games (in fact, this plays a huge role in the popularity of the game, the presence of at least one such female character, well, at least based on my observations...).

Reactions: S.F.R.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Nicole is so beautiful, does any game use the same chmodel
Yes but I can't remember in which she appears.
I'll dig around and try to find it.

She makes an appearance in Denos City, shows up in the supermarket.

Last edited:

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Yes, it is quite strange and sad that no one has picked up this game or at least this idea yet. The same BB is already making the fifth version, although no one needed the third one...

Perhaps the problem is that the female characters here do not have a truly model appearance and because of this there is so little interest in them and in the game itself despite the rather extraordinary plot for such games (in fact, this plays a huge role in the popularity of the game, the presence of at least one such female character, well, at least based on my observations...).
Yo you got a link to the game

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I just downloaded the game, the ipatch, the .94b updat, and the SAZ mod all for mac. I'm getting this error. any help would be appreciated

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/core/overridescreens.rpy", line 105, in execute
screen main_menu():
screen main_menu():
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/core/overridescreens.rpy", line 115, in execute
imagebutton auto "gui/icons/patreon_%s.png" xpos 1450 ypos 255 action OpenURL(" ") focus_mask True #xpos 1444 ypos 918
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/icons/patreon_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen main_menu():
screen main_menu():
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/core/overridescreens.rpy", line 115, in execute
imagebutton auto "gui/icons/patreon_%s.png" xpos 1450 ypos 255 action OpenURL(" ") focus_mask True #xpos 1444 ypos 918
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "/Volumes/One Touch/Mac/TheTyrant/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 940, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/icons/patreon_%s.png').

Darwin-22.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4b
Fri Aug 23 11:22:24 2024

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes