Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So the new images are locked at tier 4, $20 a month but an explicit image a week. We all hope he's back not just for this and more, but I am going to wait a little to see if this keeps up before I hand over money again.

One of my all time favourites, I really hope this is it.
In all fairness, the game is nearing completion. The final steps include incorporating the conclusions to the plots and the epilogues. It is to be hoped that Sad Dog will succeed in concluding this remarkable tale.

Reactions: oldshoe

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Is the new update v095 on patreon page include the android version? Need to know from you all that has owned it.
And, would you all share the changelog so we will know about that as well?
Thanks anyway

Reactions: oldshoe

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
I think people waited long enough for this update. Have fun
PC: Pixeldrain
mac: Pixeldrain
android: Pixeldrain
Thanks for sharing it to us bro...
Btw,
On the change log, thar was said "a new place for sleeping, an event at nigth after Bruce breakdown". was it mean the event at 7 pm, where Nicole laid on the black color bed? If yes, I guessed it was the event from .94.. Could some of you explain it? Or giving a screenshot.. or how to trigger the new event? Thanks

Reactions: cloudqaq

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey do you guys think the update for Android will work on the saz mode version of it
No, it will not.

He already has stated it will need an update and will take a while.

So I was doing code comparisons with version 0.94b and 0.95 and Saddog has mad a ton of little changes to almost every file. Not a bad thing, but it's going to be a lot of micro changes for the mod.

I'll be getting a game plan together for those changes, I still need to play through it for the new scenes so I can plan the twisted and darker paths scenes, but slowly getting back into the groove of things.

Again, still limited on time, but excited to be working on an actual Saddog update again! So glad they returned to complete the game. Sending them all the best vibes!

Hope you all are doing well! I'll keep dropping updates on my progress as I can.

Jan 23, 2023
No, it will not.

He already has stated it will need an update and will take a while.
Thank you for letting me know I hadn't seen that post at the time I'll just play the most recent update and then when the saz mod version of it comes out I'll play that one again just to see how different it is if they end up making one which I hope they do

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes