CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Amazing. I can't decide if it's hate, jealousy or stupidity. Not one of the people crying has donated one thin dime but there taking over the thread with crying. It's not your money, I could give a fuck if he made a $1,000,000 dollar tier. Who da fuk cares if you are not the person paying it.

Hopefully the dev has decided to complete the game, if so great. Taking over a thread just to cry about tiers you will never pay is the dumbest shit ever.

If your back Saddo awesome, most of us look forward to more updates. If you just came back to drop a small update it's still appreciated.

Nuff said
Probably just saying whatever comes to mind same as you so yeah can be as simple as that which is btw the usual scenario. I do have an advice for the developer though and i hope he finds this message as well and that's he should use his popularity as steam to power his bank account like dude he shouldn't have stopped and finished it and moved on to another project and made even more money like the world runs like that you get paid and you work and do it long enough so you can do whatever you want. If i'm gonna complain it's on an entirely business perspective and he should be smarter about it like the top 20 currently in development posted on this site like he should do that and make even more like drink every drop of blood and consumers gave you like every drop and keep it going since it's already been established that that's how it works so the goblins can cry and moan all they want like that Saria thing :D that's funny like really made me chuckle how all that worked out.

Ei, i'm not here for justice. I just wanna see things burn.

perfect.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiredx

Batubatu

Oct 31, 2017
Wow, and just wow. This game had a huge fan base, if this is actually resurrected it will be awesome. "inhales some copium"

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes