S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I think I figured what was the problem, at both instances, Nicole was pregnant. Thanks.
PS, momrelationship<6, is this typo or it's supposed to be less than six?

Edit, after playing with console a bit, I saw this was most probably a bug. I set Nicole's relationship to 4, and after that scene did trigger. Why I think this is a bug. You cant get to this point without having solid relationship with Nicole, every time you increase her corruption, it's increasing relationship too, at leas not at Corruption non-NTR path.
It's not a typo or a bug, it's just what the requirements are in the code. I just copied and pasted them here. Now if Saddog intented them or not, I can't answer. Only he can. XD

But I could still see this being a legit requirement as there are plenty of corruption and NTR events already in the game that have similar requirements. The issue is, you can't move forward in the game on the NTR paths alone, so you have to do relationship point juggling already to move forward.

Ozliat

May 26, 2023
It's not a typo or a bug, it's just what the requirements are in the code. I just copied and pasted them here. Now if Saddog intented them or not, I can't answer. Only he can. XD

But I could still see this being a legit requirement as there are plenty of corruption and NTR events already in the game that have similar requirements. The issue is, you can't move forward in the game on the NTR paths alone, so you have to do relationship point juggling already to move forward.
This is true - same like doing the city events will block many other events that could happen early in the game but didn't and wont happen if you go to the city :)

Going to city is endgame and blocks more than half of the game events once done.

Same for killing Dava or getting rid of Dad.

I didn't had to look at any code - just played the game focusing on 1 girl each time and got same results when I do the 2 events - killing and city.

Those 2 should be done only when people are satisfied with the events or got all the events they wanted and want to process with the next chain of events.

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Well, it still looks like an error, at his side that is. You cant reach that point, at least not in non-NTR playthrough, without strong relationship. Let's hope he will notice our discussion, and solve the issue. (To clarify his intention, or to fix a possible error).
saddog

Last edited:
Reactions: S A Z

TheDisgracedOne

Formerly 'ShangTsung'
Aug 6, 2017
Well i don't think this game is gonna be good enough in 2024, it's just too old and the AVN industry evolved too much, but it's still a good thing that we will have a real ending.

Though i don't think it would be a good idea to release it on steam, even when finished.

Victor Shakespeare

Nov 6, 2023
Is this a bug,I just can't finish the Cassandra Love path story,trip in the city never triggers.This also happens in the version 0.9.4,I can trigger any other weekend activities and finish any other stories normally(Ntr Closed).

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes