Seeking The University (Last known I know of is 1.2b)

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I am not actually trying to id a game. I have a version of the game. The name of the game is "The University" MC goes to school has a roommate named alec and a girlfriend name Kayla. Those are the default names. The MC is slowly transformed by a girl he meets at school.

What I was trying to see is if their had been further development on the game. The version I have is 1.2b and I could not find nothing on here or TF Games. Under the credits it lists someone who goes by helipop for the story and programming.

skyshark12

Jun 23, 2018
I am not actually trying to id a game. I have a version of the game. The name of the game is "The University" MC goes to school has a roommate named alec and a girlfriend name Kayla. Those are the default names. The MC is slowly transformed by a girl he meets at school.

What I was trying to see is if their had been further development on the game. The version I have is 1.2b and I could not find nothing on here or TF Games. Under the credits it lists someone who goes by helipop for the story and programming.
Unfortunately they basically quit the scene and removed all references to their work. 1.2b is the last version of the game before it was completely removed. Even the discord server was deleted, since I can't find it.

Oct 25, 2017

Found it It's literally the only place I found the latest v1.2. It's also on SVS but there's only the April Fools version of 1.2.

Oct 25, 2017

Wait, did you say you have 1.2B???? I think I have just the base 1.2 one. Can you upload it somewhere?

mikl35

Jan 1, 2022

Any chance you could upload 1.2B? the only copy left online is 1.2 and it'd be a shame for content to be lost