The use of AI chats in adult games. Unlimited possibilities at a ''low'' cost

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
So not long ago i found this IAs that can do RP and NSFW stuff REALLY well, even better than most people i know and is just amazing how easy is to create a character (or download a character that someone else did, for example, fucking Randy Marsh, Tatsumaki or any character of any game or show) with extensive lore, complex personality and have a realistic conversation and endless interactions. Long story short, any fantasy can become a reality. Obviously, it has limitations, the first one being that it's only text, however, here is where i find that adult games can complement this tool, imagine Honey Select (or any other sandbox sex games) using IA for the dialogs and interactions, we can even go further including IA generated voice lines, probably also sound effects, how far are we from this? not much in my opinion

1705033415882.png 1705033415882.png

Reactions: hakarlman

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
1705033598253.png
This is just one of of the thousands of bots made by the community, each one is unique, with unique personalities, lore, thus unique interactions

Reactions: hakarlman

neodymiumx

Jun 5, 2020
The problem I ran into using these things is after a while they start to sort of hallucinate and say wacked out shit. That was a while ago though, maybe it's not such an issue anymore.

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
So not long ago i found this IAs that can do RP and NSFW stuff REALLY well,
That really depends on your ERP and sex talks experience. If not much, then AI can be usefull. But, if you play with other peoples at least an year, or mix ERP and tradition RPG, from this point of view AI speaks very uncreative and chaotic way.

EJIKE

Oct 29, 2021
The problem I ran into using these things is after a while they start to sort of hallucinate and say wacked out shit. That was a while ago though, maybe it's not such an issue anymore.
Memory problem. Even "long time memory" function in Janitor can't fix much to make this experience long enough to fully enjoy it. It works only when you are meant to quickly enjoy some short time communicating with the character and then just throw it into the memory trash can, or just start a new conversation from the beginning. But when you try deep into the world of unique fantasy, such as some kinds of these bots, even with "long time memory" function, after 300 more massages it turns into trash itself. But yes, I'm very excited to see better versions of this in modern video games. I mean, just search on youtube: Skyrim chatGPT VR mod and you realize how much potential it already has.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Text-AI does indeed have quite the potential for use in games.
I can just imagine NPC's that normally have rather limited dialogue, becoming quite life-like all thanks to text-AI.
This will be mind-blowingly amazing. But only when the AI is actually good enough to hold a solid convo for a while. :whistle::coffee:

unfreezer

Dec 16, 2023
Unless the AI is hosted locally, that will kill your mood because the people that own it have priority access to your data. It's not very fun.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Check out what i dug up on steam today:

'Unyha is the first-ever autochronicle online RPG, where your adventures, victories, and defeats become real stories that influence the game for all, and forever.

History & content is generated by Unyha's unique Autochronicle AI, making it truly aware of its inhabitants activity—and naturally responds to it.

Everyone you meet, each place traveled, every trinket discovered—they all have real histories.
You hear the tavern maid tells tales of recent gossip; trade deals of mighty weapons between merchants, a rowdy bar fight, or a mysterious newcomer’s arrival.
A dusty scroll from a library cellar contains the records of an ancient treasure lost in darkness.

As seasons come and go and decades become centuries, your stories only grow stronger, forming myths and legends. It will be up to the next generations to rediscover the truth of these stories—and take the consequences.' :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Check out what i dug up on steam today:

'Unyha is the first-ever autochronicle online RPG, where your adventures, victories, and defeats become real stories that influence the game for all, and forever.

History & content is generated by Unyha's unique Autochronicle AI, making it truly aware of its inhabitants activity—and naturally responds to it.

Everyone you meet, each place traveled, every trinket discovered—they all have real histories.
You hear the tavern maid tells tales of recent gossip; trade deals of mighty weapons between merchants, a rowdy bar fight, or a mysterious newcomer’s arrival.
A dusty scroll from a library cellar contains the records of an ancient treasure lost in darkness.

As seasons come and go and decades become centuries, your stories only grow stronger, forming myths and legends. It will be up to the next generations to rediscover the truth of these stories—and take the consequences.' :giggle::coffee:
NTR avoidable?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
No, i will personally cuck the shit outa you. :cool::coffee:
On a serious note, this seems very limited. I'm guessing it's merely AI adjusted lore and not anythibg to do with what players can actually do in the world. So like you might fnd a book about the Adventures of PussyDestroyer2000, but there won't be AI controlled NPCs or anything like that I guess?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
On a serious note, this seems very limited. I'm guessing it's merely AI adjusted lore and not anythibg to do with what players can actually do in the world. So like you might fnd a book about the Adventures of PussyDestroyer2000, but there won't be AI controlled NPCs or anything like that I guess?
I think it's more like the AI will spy on players and learn their patterns and how they play, then it will turn that data into legends you will be able to find in quests, books, treasure maps, hear in rumors npc talk about... that kinda thing.

I think it's a pretty cool idea to start AI off in big-gaming. :giggle::coffee:
The devs will probably monitor their AI and adjust anything too outlandish manually, til it gets enough training at least. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Could be cool or it could be a worthless gimmick. I'll get hyped when there is AI controlled NPCs/interactions and player freedom to input their own dialogue choices or make actions that the AI can respond off of. Yes, there will be greifers, but it's the wild wild west, baby. A new frontier!

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Could be cool or it could be a worthless gimmick.
As a big fan of lore collecting myself, i am quite excited about this idea.
Just think about it, say you fight a dragon and then people will be reading/hearing about how it went down even if you stop playing the game after doing it. :cool::coffee: Or maybe you hide some treasure somewhere and then the AI will whip up a treasure map leading to it. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
This has potential. :whistle::coffee:

But we shouldn't expect too much quite yet, this game is the first solid game on steam that even uses AI.
I think we won't be seeing anything too complex for a while yet in big-gaming. :whistle::coffee:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
As a big fan of lore collecting myself, i am quite excited about this idea.
Just think about it, say you fight a dragon and then people will be reading/hearing about how it went down even if you stop playing the game after doing it. :cool::coffee: Or maybe you hide some treasure somewhere and then the AI will whip up a treasure map leading to it. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
This has potential. :whistle::coffee:

But we shouldn't expect too much quite yet, this game is the first solid game on steam that even uses AI.
I think we won't be seeing anything too complex for a while yet in big-gaming. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe if you were the first one to kill the dragon. But being an MMO, almost none of your actions will be unique. Everyone else is doing the same shit. Unless it's like Lineage where guild wars and politics play a major role in the world. In this kind of set up, some nice lore can come out of player and guild actions.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
I am surprised it doesn't scream "scam" to you.

It's likely just more of the usual, if at all, only advertised with "now more better because USB AI", because obviously nowadays everything is better with USB AI.
(and as long as they have just some little insignificant something with AI, it would not even be fraud or false advertising)