Seeking The very best H Scenes

Arktos

Mar 4, 2018
Many games treat h-scenes as an afterthought. They are brief, the writing is clinical rather than sensual, they are light on descriptions, or think having animation is enough to skimp out on text.

Good writing can elevate even bland renders and animation into something god-tier.

With that said, what are the AVNs that, in your opinion, have the very best H scenes? I'll put forward Pale Carnations and Game of Hearts as examples I think meet the bar.

Arktos

Mar 4, 2018
Many games treat h-scenes as an afterthought. They are brief, the writing is clinical rather than sensual, they are light on descriptions, or think having animation is enough to skimp out on text.

Good writing can elevate even bland renders and animation into something god-tier.

With that said, what are the AVNs that, in your opinion, have the very best H scenes? I'll put forward Pale Carnations and Game of Hearts as examples I think meet the bar.
Thanks. I can't speak for the first two, but I'm not impressed by Depths or Milfy Day. Bland scenes which skimp on descriptions/dialogue due to animation.

Reactions: nln0

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Well, I made a thread with some specific scenes not long ago.
Throatfuck (lying on back) in games, detailed scenes.
What is your opinion about the writing in the given scenes?

For example, some japanese visual novels, like Prison Battleship and Anti-Demon Ninja series, have quite a thorough writing in the scenes, but for some people it makes the very scenes quite tedious.

Another point, some games have quite good writing, but only a couple of pictures for any given scene - for example, Kingdom of Deception and News Desk.

Some games have a good set of pictures for any scene, and the scenes are even written with care and some details, but the writing is still a bit lackluster. Like Esra in Istanbul and The Office Wife.

As for games with both thorough writing and a somewhat diverse set of art for every scene, what do you think about these ones? But there's no animation.
As for somewhat fine writing, with animations

Last edited: