Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
pokemon mystery dungeon, but with hentai and no pokemon. I don't really like the game and the way to get to the important part(you know what i mean) is boring and takes too much time. I'm not up for playing through this one, so if anyone is, I would be glad if you could share a save with us, so i can peep more of the hentai content (not that it even looks that good). pEace oUt

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
Gonna post a bunch of tips about this game despite knowing that nobody is going to read this now when it's so low on the front page :p

All the items in your inventory can be thrown at enemies. This often destroys them, but deals damage to enemies. The only items to be an exception to this are the herbs, where they just float away to no effect. (You can effectively throw bolts at enemies if you don't want to use the Crossbow).

Herbs can be prepared either in Pot of Preparation, or the Pot Man at the Hall of Pots. Some herbs are pretty straightforward, the Healing Herbs turn into Healing Potions (Which are stronger than just the Herbs alone). However, some combinations aren't so obvious. Antidote herbs turn into Paralysis Potions (Which you can either use on yourself, or throw at enemies). Sleeping Herbs turn into Sealing Potions (Which seal your magic ability but raise your Sync).

Pot of Container can only hold items, you cannot retrieve the items at will, you must destroy the Pot to retrieve the items.

Pot of Amulet gives a random buff, irregardless of items you input (So it seems, I didn't do any extensive checking).

Mysterious Spellbook and Bizarre Spellbook have random spells (Again, so it seems, didn't do extensive testing). Using either of these spellbooks have yielded a "Mist of Terror" spell.

Book of Return - VERY IMPORTANT! Unless you're running until you lose, you should have at least 1 usage of this book with you, as it lets you go back without losing anything.

Items that have red names need to be identified, this can be done by one of three ways:
1) Simplest, and riskiest, is plain using them. Herbs will immediately confer to you the abilities, books will automatically use their spell if applicable, and rings will still give you the bonuses/effects even when not identified.
2) Return to the Hall of Pots (either by losing, or a Book of Return)
3) Use a Book of Identify to identify one item.

Skills from Rings that have a white rectangle next to the skill name are passive effects that constantly buff you, black rectangles are skills you must activate.

One of the Pot Men can Fusion items for you, this allows you to buff a ring/weapon with the item's bonus (So, say you have a Dagger +1, and you find a X/Y/Z Ring +3, Fusioning the Dagger with the Ring will turn it into a Dagger +4). As well, if your weapon/ring has a [Empty] slot, the item you use as Material will pass on its own 2nd skill onto your Base weapon/ring. The same is true if you apply a item with a negative bonus (X/Y/Z Ring -1/2/3, etc etc), but it will still apply the bonus skill. WORD OF WARNING! Fusioning a new skill when you already have a skill applied to your ring/weapon will override the one you currently have!

You need to at least clear floor 10 (And help the girl) if you wish to be able to clear your items of curses, otherwise, you'll constantly be suffering the effects of curses. She'll clear your curses for a cost, and she is outside the Hall of Pots. She'll also occasionally give you items, so check in with her once in a while!

The SHIFT key is your friend in this game. It is also highly recommended you play with a numpad. If you don't have one, not a big loss, you'll just have to finesse your positioning a little. Holding SHIFT will prevent you from moving, but will allow you to change the direction your character is facing without wasting a turn, so you can set up shots and attack from corners.

You can use the Crossbow to fire at targets off screen, however don't try shooting too far, the game will either just say the bolt drops to the floor, or give you an error (At least, on my first try, the game engine gave me an error message before proceeding with the game).

Once your Sync reaches 70, you'll start taking Erotic damage periodically. Running around the map will raise your Sync, and also regenerate your Health. If you take damage, your Sync will lower. Using abilities raises Sync, with the most basic of abilities (Demolition, for example, the Dagger's skill) taking 5 Sync, and most magic skills taking 10 Sync. At 100 Sync, you lose and can reappear in the Hall of Pots.

When you defeat a enemy, you can view their stats and skills at one of the flames in the Hall of Pots. As well, if you get raped by one of said enemies, you can view their animation in the same flame.

When you lose (Either by 0 HP, 100 Sync, or repeated 100 Erotic Points damage), you can reappear in the Hall of Pots, but you will lose either one or both of your rings, whether they are equipped or not. Take this into consideration when deciding if you want to either make a loot run, or progress.

My personal recommendation is to upgrade the Dagger the most, since it is the strongest melee weapon, and doesn't require any Bolts to use properly (But you can use the Crossbow irregardless of if you have bolts or not).

Now onto the sex: This game doesn't put a primary focus on sex, but it is there. In order to even initiate sex, you need one of either effects to be active on Tsehna (The character you play as):
1) Paralysis
2) Arousal
3) Sleep
Having any of the effects doesn't guarantee that sex will happen, as enemies may just as well choose to attack you when you are affected by these debuffs, as they are to rape you. It's a chance sort of thing, it seems.
The best way to guarantee sex is to find the Ring of Desire. I didn't test it, but it seems to me that the ring ALWAYS spawns on the first floor when you start the game. However, it is possible that you will lose the ring after "dying". The ring has the Nymphomania skill, that will constantly arouse Tsehna and basically make it so every enemy has a high chance to rape her. You can even use the ring's "Sacrifice" skill to further guarantee this.

It's funny how simple this game is, and how the sex is a minor aspect of it, but I like the game a lot. I dunno why. It's just fun to me.

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
Gonna post a bunch of tips about this game despite knowing that nobody is going to read this now when it's so low on the front page :p

All the items in your inventory can be thrown at enemies. This often destroys them, but deals damage to enemies. The only items to be an exception to this are the herbs, where they just float away to no effect. (You can effectively throw bolts at enemies if you don't want to use the Crossbow).

Herbs can be prepared either in Pot of Preparation, or the Pot Man at the Hall of Pots. Some herbs are pretty straightforward, the Healing Herbs turn into Healing Potions (Which are stronger than just the Herbs alone). However, some combinations aren't so obvious. Antidote herbs turn into Paralysis Potions (Which you can either use on yourself, or throw at enemies). Sleeping Herbs turn into Sealing Potions (Which seal your magic ability but raise your Sync).

Pot of Container can only hold items, you cannot retrieve the items at will, you must destroy the Pot to retrieve the items.

Pot of Amulet gives a random buff, irregardless of items you input (So it seems, I didn't do any extensive checking).

Mysterious Spellbook and Bizarre Spellbook have random spells (Again, so it seems, didn't do extensive testing). Using either of these spellbooks have yielded a "Mist of Terror" spell.

Book of Return - VERY IMPORTANT! Unless you're running until you lose, you should have at least 1 usage of this book with you, as it lets you go back without losing anything.

Items that have red names need to be identified, this can be done by one of three ways:
1) Simplest, and riskiest, is plain using them. Herbs will immediately confer to you the abilities, books will automatically use their spell if applicable, and rings will still give you the bonuses/effects even when not identified.

Skills from Rings that have a white rectangle next to the skill name are passive effects that constantly buff you, black rectangles are skills you must activate.

One of the Pot Men can Fusion items for you, this allows you to buff a ring/weapon with the item's bonus (So, say you have a Dagger +1, and you find a X/Y/Z Ring +3, Fusioning the Dagger with the Ring will turn it into a Dagger +4). As well, if your weapon/ring has a [Empty] slot, the item you use as Material will pass on its own 2nd skill onto your Base weapon/ring. The same is true if you apply a item with a negative bonus (X/Y/Z Ring -1/2/3, etc etc), but it will still apply the bonus skill. WORD OF WARNING! Fusioning a new skill when you already have a skill applied to your ring/weapon will override the one you currently have!

You need to at least clear floor 10 (And help the girl) if you wish to be able to clear your items of curses, otherwise, you'll constantly be suffering the effects of curses. She'll clear your curses for a cost, and she is outside the Hall of Pots. She'll also occasionally give you items, so check in with her once in a while!

The SHIFT key is your friend in this game. It is also highly recommended you play with a numpad. If you don't have one, not a big loss, you'll just have to finesse your positioning a little. Holding SHIFT will prevent you from moving, but will allow you to change the direction your character is facing without wasting a turn, so you can set up shots and attack from corners.

You can use the Crossbow to fire at targets off screen, however don't try shooting too far, the game will either just say the bolt drops to the floor, or give you an error (At least, on my first try, the game engine gave me an error message before proceeding with the game).

Once your Sync reaches 70, you'll start taking Erotic damage periodically. Running around the map will raise your Sync, and also regenerate your Health. If you take damage, your Sync will lower. Using abilities raises Sync, with the most basic of abilities (Demolition, for example, the Dagger's skill) taking 5 Sync, and most magic skills taking 10 Sync. At 100 Sync, you lose and can reappear in the Hall of Pots.

When you defeat a enemy, you can view their stats and skills at one of the flames in the Hall of Pots. As well, if you get raped by one of said enemies, you can view their animation in the same flame.

When you lose (Either by 0 HP, 100 Sync, or repeated 100 Erotic Points damage), you can reappear in the Hall of Pots, but you will lose either one or both of your rings, whether they are equipped or not. Take this into consideration when deciding if you want to either make a loot run, or progress.

My personal recommendation is to upgrade the Dagger the most, since it is the strongest melee weapon, and doesn't require any Bolts to use properly (But you can use the Crossbow irregardless of if you have bolts or not).

Now onto the sex: This game doesn't put a primary focus on sex, but it is there. In order to even initiate sex, you need one of either effects to be active on Tsehna (The character you play as):
1) Paralysis
2) Arousal
3) Sleep
Having any of the effects doesn't guarantee that sex will happen, as enemies may just as well choose to attack you when you are affected by these debuffs, as they are to rape you. It's a chance sort of thing, it seems.
The best way to guarantee sex is to find the Ring of Desire. I didn't test it, but it seems to me that the ring ALWAYS spawns on the first floor when you start the game. However, it is possible that you will lose the ring after "dying". The ring has the Nymphomania skill, that will constantly arouse Tsehna and basically make it so every enemy has a high chance to rape her. You can even use the ring's "Sacrifice" skill to further guarantee this.

It's funny how simple this game is, and how the sex is a minor aspect of it, but I like the game a lot. I dunno why. It's just fun to me.
Very nicely written, solved a lot of problems for me,but I also have a few questions:
1) Does the equipment buffs (the + ones) stack infinitely? Or does it cap at +10 or something?
2) Any advice for the golem enemy? Other than confusing it and hoping it would kill itself, I've had really no luck in defeating them and pretty much try to avoid them altogether. This ties to the 1st question as well.

vhm

Jun 3, 2017
can i know how to escape floor imitator ? do i need to break my arrow key or im doing something wrong ? im getting frustrated cause its instant game over for me when i fall on them

Reactions: Justaregularcat

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
can i know how to escape floor imitator ? do i need to break my arrow key or im doing something wrong ? im getting frustrated cause its instant game over for me when i fall on them
The 'sand worm vore' type thing? Yeah, I'm looking into a key clicker utility for that. :p

It's , I think, at least 1/3 chance of hitting one of those when you go down 10 levels. So really frustrating.

Last edited:

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
Very nicely written, solved a lot of problems for me,but I also have a few questions:
1) Does the equipment buffs (the + ones) stack infinitely? Or does it cap at +10 or something?
2) Any advice for the golem enemy? Other than confusing it and hoping it would kill itself, I've had really no luck in defeating them and pretty much try to avoid them altogether. This ties to the 1st question as well.
Insofar as I am aware, equipment can be buffed beyond +10. I personally haven't reached +99 or anything (Since the farthest floor I have reached right now is 15, and most of the times, if I try to buff my Dagger, I end up losing the Survive skill which is pretty handy)

The Golem has the Full-Court Press skill. When you see them glowing, but not attacking, it means they're charging up their attack. My advice, if you have space to move in, stand up to them, hit them. Once they charge, you run away at least 4 steps, let them come to you, hit, let them charge, and run away. Rinse repeat until they are dead. They usually have around 60-ish HP, so it shouldn't be too hard. Alternatively, you can try pelting them with Crossbow bolts, and abusing their Confusion weakness if you have the Spell/Skill for it. The reason you need to move away 4 or so steps is because that's the cooldown rate for Full-Court Press I think. That's usually how I take on golems if they come at me one at a time, and I have a lot of space to move in. Though, at my power level, I can use Demolition on them and then take them out with another regular strike.

EDIT!
I forgot to mention this in my previous post but!
Very important!
Every ring you pick up either buffs your ATK or DEF. Upgrading the rings will upgrade the stat it buffs accordingly. It's a pretty obvious thing to note, I know, but there have been instances where I was running two DEF rings and was having issues killing enemies.

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
Another tip I forgot in my big post (I'm forgetful aren't I? :whistle:)

Book of Bless upgrades ALL your currently EQUIPPED gear. The only exception is, of course, the Crossbow Bolts. So equip your best gear if you want it boosted. Or alternatively, equip two trash rings and use those to fusion with a weapon.

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018
You can buff past +10, I know this cuz I have a +20 dagger

Reactions: grasshopper

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Another tip I forgot in my big post (I'm forgetful aren't I? :whistle:)

Book of Bless upgrades ALL your currently EQUIPPED gear. The only exception is, of course, the Crossbow Bolts. So equip your best gear if you want it boosted. Or alternatively, equip two trash rings and use those to fusion with a weapon.
You forgot about traps (there a bless trap lv allow u up lv+1), and Book of warp (sometime can drag u to the stair go to next floor).

oh, do u know how to escape from worm/tentacle caught u when u step on it?

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018
You forgot about traps (there a bless trap lv allow u up lv+1), and Book of warp (sometime can drag u to the stair go to next floor).

oh, do u know how to escape from worm/tentacle caught u when u step on it?
I just hit all four directional keys to escape, works all the time

swarde

May 5, 2019
After several hours playing it, I think it is an okay game. I'm a fan of dungeon crawler game like this. Got to compliment the mechanics, item utilization, and game play. Still, I think the background story could be made with more depth like what is the dungeon exactly or why are the characters in there.

Also when we had critical hit, I'm the SFX of Chocobo hitting enemy in Chocobo Dungeon alway plays in me head.. LOL

Here try this save files. one is midboss, last bost, and new game+ save file.
UPDATED : It seems that the new game+ save crash when used in newly extracted game data, so I updated it to skip the initial battle

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017

1) Paralysis
2) Arousal
3) Sleep

I have 0 luck finding the ring of desire, start a new save 5 times, no luck, went and ran first 10 floors about 8 times on my first run to see if i can find it in the lower floor area, still nothing.
Do I need to completely delete all saves for it to have the "100%" chance to spawn?

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
No idea about the Ring of Desire, it drops early on but it doesn't appear much past floor 5.

Ran into what seems to be a bug as well, an item called "Ominous Thorn" normally bestows a negative level when used, but if you prepare it via the pot people or the 'Pot of Preparation' it normally gives an item called "Potion of Evolution" which has the effect of giving you a level increase.

Unfortunately from what I can see it also crashes the game. I was aware that the initial problem with translation was that each of the items were hard coded in terms of their reference in the game files to their exact name, thus preventing a translation from being made normally without replacing every instance of that item name in the code. So I think it is a similar thing where it encounters an error at that point due to a key reference error as that particular item hasn't been accurately cross referenced during translation.

The fix is to change the game to japanese language BEFORE you prepare it, then use it immediately as you enter a dungeon before changing the language back. Alternatively you could throw the thorn at enemies and never upgrade it to the potion. If you pick up a 'Potion of Evolution' in the middle of the dungeon you may just be screwed though, as the crash happens upon opening the menu while using the english translation.

swarde

May 5, 2019
I have 0 luck finding the ring of desire, start a new save 5 times, no luck, went and ran first 10 floors about 8 times on my first run to see if i can find it in the lower floor area, still nothing.
Do I need to completely delete all saves for it to have the "100%" chance to spawn?
the ring/bracelet of desire is indeed found in the early level in my run. But you can actually find it at shop sometimes. Also happen to other rare ring.

I dunno but aside from ring of desire, the other rare ring I found in my run is:
- Bizarre Ring ATK +4
- Bracelet of Desire DEF +7
- Appraiser's Armband DEF+2
- Anti-Evil Chain DEF +11
- Witch's Ring Bracelet DEF +9
- Ultimate Ring ATK +7
At least all of the have •• icon in the left of the name. And I listed those in the chronological order I found it.

The highest ATK Ring that I found is Ring of Abyss (ATK +13) and for the DEF is Anti-Evil Chain. cmiiw