Oct 5, 2017
Like this ring of desire is a myth I swear. After getting to new game + to see if that would help out since start new saves did nothing. Grinding the first 5 floors for 1 hour, literally nothing but a bunch of -1 rings.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
TheUnnamedUser If you've got to New Game + then you no longer need it, you should have the gallery unlocked now if you check the bottom left pot man. Also sorry to hear you had such bad RNG, must've been a bit of a pain to get that far. Just out of interest, what difficulty are you on?

Oct 5, 2017
Im playing on normal, it felt dumb to take damage even from low level enemies on hard so swapped off of that within the first hour.

LowkeyMokey

Jun 24, 2018
TheUnnamedUser I see, yeah I'm not sure then. Given it's an item that makes it incredibly likely to lose given its constant lust status and self sacrificing ability maybe it was just better that you didn't get it? (especially since losing usually means losing one or both accessories and you might've just lost it then)
Always just forced myself to take damage and lose after chucking everything of value in the storage, or find a sleep thorn and run over that constantly if I wanted to trigger the sprite H animation This bit me in the ass massively when I got to the enemies that do level drain and they just combo scened me for 4 negative levels and I was forced to restart from my last save file (Finding the Resurrection leaf earlier that run was poorly timed, otherwise it just would have been two times, but still intolerable given how levelling works). Although that all turned out to be pointless given New Game + just handing out the remaining gallery for free.
Anyhow, hope you have better luck in another game.

NinPC

Apr 14, 2020
Found the Elixer of Evolutions and it bricked my game. I can't open up items or interact with any NPCs without freezing. I had to basically die over and over until the game steals the item from me. Lost my Ring of Desires because of it.