Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Visit - TheTeam's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [1.0] [Stiglet]

The Team

Modder
Sep 9, 2020
125046_pat16x4b.jpg

Updated: 2020/12/15
Game/Creator: The Visit /
Modder: - - -
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game The Visit! - Credit: IAmAB
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: ShaddyModda
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Fix "defined twice" Error:

Download Patched: -
Download NOT-Patched: -

Android:
Patreon's: - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My android ports of The Visit 12.5 with The Team's mod
Patched version:

And the incest free non patched :

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
The version of the script attached to the OP cause "label X defined twice" errors between .rpy and .rpyc files. The MEGA version works fine. Can someone fix that?

Reactions: Fapmaister

lejoueur

May 27, 2020
The version of the script attached to the OP cause "label X defined twice" errors between .rpy and .rpyc files. The MEGA version works fine. Can someone fix that?
I do encounter the same errors, maybe I'm that dumb and I'm not able to paste the files in the right folder?

EDIT : ok i found a way to bypass the errors :
1 - unpack the mod
2 - start the game, get the errors, close it
3 - delete all .rpy files in /game (leave only the .rypc (compilated files) that have been created when you started the game for the first time)

fixed it for me

Last edited:

Litmanen

Jul 27, 2020
If i want to play the 12.5 version but with the saves i have on the 12.4 version what do i have to do?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah sorry guys, I was a little rushed when i made the replay, as i was on vacation and had limited time on the computer. I'm back home now, and i'll be adding the missed scenes at some point today so you can expect a corrected update either later today or early tomorrow.

lejoueur

May 27, 2020
I want to use the mod without any incest content, is that possible
If you feel motivated, you can go through every chapter*.rpy files in the zip and edit them using your favourite text editor

I myself use VSCode and if you would like to replace every "mom" occurence by "aunt" let's say I would have to press CTRL+H
First block : put what you want to be replaced
Second one : put what you want it to be

It's your last stretch before the end of the no nut november : DDD Dick destroy december

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
how to avoid incest mode, pls help
We also made a un-patched version of the mod. I think OscarSix is waiting for me to add the scenes i missed in the replay before posting it. Which should be sometime today or tomorrow at the latest.