Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have to say it wasn't my intention for the MC to appear like a coward with the guy in the office.

I felt he was more taken aback by what the guy was saying (He wasn't outright insulting Karen) and wasn't sure how to respond. But before he could say anything Haley (Who is a bit more impulsive) gets there first.
Take Haley's advice and fire his ass but that scene made me realize how feisty she is and I love that in a woman just for the love of God don't make me choose between them :LOL: me trying to pick

AB2

Sep 21, 2017
Awesome game! If you are reading this dev, my hat off to you.

Hope this will be a long game with plenty of contend. Also hope MC gets the chance to dump Haley soon and spend more time with the rest of the ladies.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you not read the previous dev intervention? Haley is quicker, she is there like clipping deja vue effect -> springs onto MC and steals his mojo / the reel / the lime light / affection from other NPCs

You cannot trip the joker in the circus arena. Self irony is clown's gig;)

Aug 16, 2018
I'm hoping to do about 4 different endings and that's probably biting off more than I can chew.

What those endings are? You'll have to wait and see :)
So let's run through the endings that I think are possible:

1) Harem with the three main women + side characters (Rosa, Juru, doctor, Michelle, lady serving cokes at the beach...etc)
2) Mom-only route with Nikki-Haley being bisexual lovers who tolerate the MC only wanting to be with his mom
3) Nikki-Haley-MC threesome route, Mom sorry and pissed at MC
4) All three women pissed at MC, MC plays three-way BDSM dungeonmaster with Rosa and Juru

Usually I go harem, but Karen is so amazing that I really prefer#2, speaking for myself! Hope pregnancy is being considered as well.

Last edited:

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I'm hoping to do about 4 different endings and that's probably biting off more than I can chew.

Hmmm.
1. Mom Only Route
2. Harem Route (Mom, Aunt, Girlfriend, ???Maid???, ???everyone else???)
3. Incest Only Route (Mom & Aunt)
4. Aunt Only Route

Though I have a question. Will you further develop your game after V1.0 comes out and add extra content/change up things that maybe don't fit anymore or will you be done immediately and switch to your next game?

Reactions: Canto Forte

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
stiglet, there's some mistakes everywhere in the chapter9 script: increment/decrement operations should be +=/-= and not =+/=-. All the scores are calculated incorrectly because of this. Incest patch is affected as well.

Last edited:

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Lotta negative reactions to this update! Haven't tried it yet and may wait because of that. I just want to say that I was never interested in Haley and wouldn't have brought her home to begin with. Of the three of them I'm definitely a Karen sort of guy. However mostly I just want me some Officer Juru and the Doctor.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
Does this game have a Fan Art thread,can i get a link if there is one and if there isn't,why does this awesome game has no Fan Art thread? :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

1. Mom (Karen) only
  2. Nikki only
  3. Haley only
  4. Nikki and Haley
As much as I'd like to see a harem route with the 3 principle women (Karen, Nikki, Haley), it doesn't feel like the Mom is all that interested in sharing with anyone, even her sister, so at this point in time I can't see that happening. With Nikki and Haley though, I feel like that could be a possibilty since they've kinda had a threesome already and we know that Haley is attracted to Nikki so she might be OK with sharing him. As for Juru, Rosa and Jenny, I see them as nothing more than filler characters, so I don't think the MC has a future with any of them.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes