Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
CHEATING IS CHEATING!! PERIOD!!
Why Is it OKAY for girl/girl "play" Not to be cheating??
IF MC was bi and having sex with another Dude; It would Still be Cheating!!

IF In Your Heart/Soul YOU KNOW that You Should NOT Be "Doing it",
Then It IS CHEATING!!

Okay first: the 'it's not cheating if it's with a girl' thing was a joke. second: She didn't fucking cheat! Sweet Jesus, the Haley hate on this board is absurd. Look, hate her for the phone thing if you want, but she didn't ever cheat on the MC. You have a goddamn threesome with Haley and Nikki for fucks sake! Then you ask Nikki to take Haley out so you can cheat on Haley (who is your current girlfriend) with Karen. So what if Haley goes a little too far during the scene, it was your idea in the first place! Plus, Haley is perfectly fine with you fucking your Aunt, that girl is a keeper. The only reason she is upset about you and Karen is because you went behind her back. The only cheater in the whole goddamn game is the MC.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay first: the 'it's not cheating if it's with a girl' thing was a joke. second: She didn't fucking cheat! Sweet Jesus, the Haley hate on this board is absurd. Look, hate her for the phone thing if you want, but she didn't ever cheat on the MC. You have a goddamn threesome with Haley and Nikki for fucks sake! Then you ask Nikki to take Haley out so you can cheat on Haley (who is your current girlfriend) with Karen. So what if Haley goes a little too far during the scene, it was your idea in the first place! Plus, Haley is perfectly fine with you fucking your Aunt, that girl is a keeper. The only reason she is upset about you and Karen is because you went behind her back. The only cheater in the whole goddamn game is the MC.
I NEVER Said I Hated Haley for Cheating!! In My Opinion She didn't Cheat.
second; I just Don't care for Haley. something about Her personality; I don't know.
Third; My Opinion Is STILL Valid!
CHEATING IS Still CHEATING!!

(IF In Your Heart/Soul YOU KNOW that You Should NOT Be "Doing it",
Then It IS CHEATING!!)

And Finally, I was JUST Asking WHY the Double-standard?? It is hypocritical!!
Why is girl/girl play Not considered Cheating??
Because Guys/Men "Get Off" on the Idea/fantasy of having a MFF 3-some?
FYI - I have been Lucky enough to have had 2 IRL MFF 3-somes!!
They ARE FUN IF You Have The "RIGHT" partners; without jealousy 'hang-ups'.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I have a version of this where it said it was "Completed". Why is that status now removed? Is it still an active game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a version of this where it said it was "Completed". Why is that status now removed? Is it still an active game?
Yes, there are still a few more endings to go.

A while ago it was only a short game that just showed the original visit by Nikki, the dev decided to add to that and it's now a full game with several paths.

Reactions: L30

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I fail to see how cheating in a single player game is cheating,still want my damn bike,wrong game perhaps

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Avaron1974, many Patrons have asked Stig for an ending for Nikki... and it may be that she has... ;)
Hmm.. yeah but with a strong emphasis on 'maybe', I just took a look through the comments on Stig's Patreon and his position on a Nikki-only ending has indeed shifted a bit over time...

Screenshot from 2020-02-19 21-16-43.png

Screenshot from 2020-02-19 21-14-00.png

Screenshot from 2020-02-19 21-11-31.png

So yeah, for those really hoping for a Nikki-only ending, I'd stay *cautiously* optimistic!

But for me, I don't mind - the Nikki+Karen ending might just be the only thing that could top the Karen ending (which I absolutely love)... oh god, just imagine - MORE threesomes with these two!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
k10_Camera (2).jpg

Crunch
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
As promised, above is Haley in the lingerie that won the poll. I think she looks great in it, I hope you all agree.
Nothing special to mention this week, it's crunch time now. I've finished posing all my scenes and am now just working through the back log of rendering that still needs doing. In the meantime I'll work on putting everything else together in renpy.
Barring any major problems I'm hoping to have it done next week for you all.
A few more 4k renders. This time it's professor Mckenna. She's not going to feature much anymore in the game but she's hot so that enough reason to make more renders of her.
mk1.jpg
mk2.jpg
mk3.jpg
They're just some stock poses but I keep experimenting with the clothing simulation to see what things I can do.
That's all I have for you this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Crunch
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

A few more 4k renders. This time it's professor Mckenna. She's not going to feature much anymore in the game but she's hot so that enough reason to make more renders of her.

They're just some stock poses but I keep experimenting with the clothing simulation to see what things I can do.
That's all I have for you this week.
Thank you all as always and take care.
Looks great! I'd LOVE to see HER in the lingerie!!

May I suggest for your next project a spin-off game featuring the Prof? Maybe one where she's shipwrecked on an island with some other babes, including a clumsy girl next door-type and a millionaire and his/her daughter? It seems like I've heard that idea someplace...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 193 Votes