VN - Others - Completed - The Voluptuous DEMON QUEEN and our Shoebox Apartment Life [Final] [ORCSOFT]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BobTheSkrull

A damn fine VN. A few other non-Orcsoft VNs had me turned off from the genre for a while, but this one was basically the exact opposite of those, with the MC being the reverse of the "ugly bastard" trope and the waifu being the reverse of the "super powerful person conquered in like 5 seconds by the MC".
  2. 5.00 star(s)

seshomeru1

It started off slow and a typically hauty heroine, but I started to like frisia as she starts to develope feelings for mc with her tsundere personality and cute moans. her voice acting is really good, reminds of the blonde girl from
    Gakuen Saimin Reido.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mr.Win

I will continue to support ORCSOFT if they keep producing games like this, not something that turns ladies into stupid slut, objects!
    Image: 8.5/10 (mosaic censoship)
    Sound: 8.5/10 (Full voiceover, -1 point for occasional excessive moan :))
    Scene: 9/10 (diverse and engaging, some even feel romantic)
    Story: N/A (Not too important, it's smooth and not awkward)
    MC: 7.5/10 (MC is a bit feeble but still a gentleman, I think the main character's emotions need to be shown more)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lawrance

I have strong bias in favor of this VN. When I first got my check from my new job, I found this game untranslated and it started me down the bath of wanting to learn Japanese. Now that it has been translated, I will keep going with my lessons but now I don't have to let my horny rearrange the words to sound coherent when fapping.