VN - Others - Completed - The Vulgar Life of Vanquished Princess ~Shameful Slave~ [Final] [Pin-Point]

1. 5.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

Overwhelming art, i hope more games could be at this level
    100% worth a single run

Pity this game almost does not have choices since there is quite a lot of content so it would be easy to separate it for a several runs
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zackii90

I think anyone familiar with Neromashin work would like this game. It has all the niche kinks often associated with his work, the game is typical of Pin-Point nukige which basically just a straight forward experienced with no choice. It've also a Japanese game so expect irrational censorship, personally I rated it 5 star mainly because of the artist worked on it ( and the kink too )
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Oxylepy

There is a single choice in this entire game, making it fail to be an enjoyable experience as far as games are concerned. It is an okay choose your own ending movie. There is definitely scat, and giant boobs, and censorship, and non-translated bits.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

madchef

Great English translation for most of the time (except for onomatopoeias), very, very decent artwork (albeit suffering a lot from heavy censorship - why even bother drawing a ridiculously enlarged clitoris if it ends up as as mosaic blur?), idiotic predictable story about yet another valiant female virgin knight/princess/priestess/whoever who turns out to be a worthless sex toilet and broodmother in one at heart and all it took to discover her 'true' calling was a month or two of constant rape utilizing loads of really deranged fetishes (though we've all seen them before somewhere else) and a pointless format of a virtual novel. This would have been so much more fun if it was an actual game, whereby the player would've had control over the progress of corruption/training and thus could decide themselves which content and how intense they want to see. This could also mitigate the rapey overall flavor, though I am aware that the non-consensual theme is exactly what some lewd game fans are looking for.

3/5