Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.20 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey Dev, judging by the tags and your comments, I think the game is supposed to be animated.

Just want to let you know that the animations are broken on mobile, more specifically, while playing through joiplay (at least for me). The cutscenes are stupid short without the animations, so it just goes from small talk to instantly cum. It's really sad, makes the game a lot worse.

I have no ideia how you can fix this, and don't even know if you were thinking about mobile support, but I thought it would be important to let you know anyways!

The rest of the game is pretty fun, and Im glad you are still working on it. Good luck with the development! Cheers.
Actually maybe I can use my comment as a question, gobman are you planning to do an android port??

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Hi there i made an android port v0.1.1
Pixeldrain

Appreciate the effort, but this port is pretty broken currently.

Bonding mini games throw out an error so you have to hit ignore a bunch and accept an auto-loss or hit rollback and choose a different action (something other than bonding).

Workout mini-game at the gym freezes the game up. Icon moves back and forth endlessly, but the game refuses to accept any input. Only thing you can do to get out of it is closing the game.

Closing the game out for any reason causes an error when trying to launch the app again that prevents you from even getting to the main menu and then closes the game out. Only way to avoid it is by clearing the game's cache and stored data files.... which wipe out all the saves.

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? Day after day nothing new happens. All I do is bond with the girls in the house and the one at school. Nothing ever happens though, even though I've got what seems to be max relationship with all 3 (never even seen the blonde in the screenshots). I hang out with Liz after school or spend time with the girls in the house.I bought a bottle of wine that I don't know what to do with and there is a clothes shop I can't buy anything from. I've seen mention on here of a gym, so I know there is more I'm missing. Plus the screen shots on here show stuff I haven't seen. I've unlocked zero scenes so far aside from a kiss from the pink hair girl at home after a guy shes into was a dick... what am I missing?

Last edited:

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this? Day after day nothing new happens. All I do is bond with the girls in the house and the one at school. Nothing ever happens though, even though I've got what seems to be max relationship with all 3 (never even seen the blonde in the screenshots). I hang out with Liz after school or spend time with the girls in the house.I bought a bottle of wine that I don't know what to do with and there is a clothes shop I can't buy anything from. I've seen mention on here of a gym, so I know there is more I'm missing. Plus the screen shots on here show stuff I haven't seen. I've unlocked zero scenes so far aside from a kiss from the pink hair girl at home after a guy shes into was a dick... what am I missing?
What does it say in your quest log? Any of them updated? Certain events are tied to the progression of individual characters.

R3xK1ng

Jan 4, 2022
Some events toward the beginning I'm pretty sure advance the story in various ways:
  • go in the bathroom while Kate is in there and select the option to watch
  • sit with Kate in the living room and change the channels on her, then look at her tits
  • in the kitchen ask Brenda to watch TV, then watch the horror movie
  • in the kitchen, click on the sink to do the dishes at any time, and then tell Brenda during the day
  • go in the bathroom when Brenda is in there and select the option to enter
  • in the kitchen, ask Brenda if she needs anything, then give her the wine (I think? I might be confusing her with Jane on this)
  • in the living room, ask Kate if she needs anything, then give her ice cream, which can be found in the kitchen
  • a few scenes advance just from entering your room
Most of the other tasks are pretty clear if you go into your phone and click the contacts icon.

Last edited:
Reactions: satan10
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes