Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.24 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well... One of the dumbest and inconvenient interface I ever saw, and I saw a lot. Literally ALL UI button unintuitive and in wrong places. Navigation just hell.
Good bless Dev was lazy enough and left all UI files - relatively easy to fix some core UI problems.
And above all, this is another sandbox/free roam game where Dev don't know how to make sandbox/free roam without useless grind and normal hint system.
Why Dev's, without at least 3-5 years of game development experiences, so eager to do sandbox/free roam games...

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017

She looks so confident and in control here despite being so much shorter--which makes her seem even more confident and in control.
I like that.

• Love
Reactions: Donald Moore

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
gallery last 2 scenes gives an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
checked the code from the original dev, the labels do not exist in the original code of the gallery without using the mod so basically the gallery is bugged until the original dev (goldengob) fixes it

EDIT: version 0.24 kate scene and jane scene are only in the patreon version not in the free one

Last edited:
Reactions: kiyiya

Pyrefly

Sep 25, 2022
Hey. Quest log says to see Brenda in the bathroom in the morning. I do that, but its giving me the old scene, where you just hand her a towel? Its after the beach event.
were you able to solve it? Im stuck at the same part. Also how do i access deep bond?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Wants of Summer [v0.24 Free] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I tried to play but the breasts are TOO big for me sorry. i know others might like it but not me. I prefer realism.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
The first thing I do when I'm curious about a game is I look at the tags
There's a 'big tits' tag clearly marked. Been there for ages. What did you expect? o_O
Also 3 preview pics where the tits are clearly big. Either you're trolling or need to get your eyes checked maybe see an eye doctor
Come on, bruh...

Reactions: sigerson77
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes