VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
You are playing as Billy Connor, a guy who lives in bible thumper town, Chastity Spring. You plan to take your relationship with your long time girlfriend to next step. Meanwhile, the force of darkness begin their move again to corrupt the town and it’s inhabitant. Unfortunately, you, your family,and your girlfriend entangled with the messy fight of supremacy between Light and Darkness. What’s actually the secret of the town? Does you will able to save the day and marry your sweet girlfriend or does you lost everything in this fight? The Web We Weave will take two point of view across the story.
The first point of view is you, Billy Connor,and what happen surrounding you as the main story of this visual novel. The second point of view is side story that will unravel the fight between light and darkness, and how the darkness corrupt the town that in the end will eventually cross with the main story.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-03
Release Date: 2020-09-02
Developer: Balladiasm
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
OtherGame: The Web We Weave (Daz)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - -

Patches:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

peek3.png lin_s2.png candace_meet3.png dr_intro2.png evening_jc3.png hc1.png mcoffee5.png meeting4.png office2.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, i just took a glance over the banner image, saw those titties, the tats and the milfy look plus the pointy red nails and i couldn't care less who Billy Connor is but downloading it right now.

EDIT: Of course she had to be a therapist! What else :ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
downloading in the hope that my fight between light and darkness allows the avoidance of NTR..lol..besides..her face and hair are splendid..thus i am entranced :p
if that blonde creepy AF guy in one of the preview pics is the MC...immediately delete that image and never show us him again..lol...give us POV only..because..holy fuck that dude is a mess....LOL

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Gl with your game, really short demo to start - the preview images are most of the images lol. Turns out the Milfy City's dad's office decorator gets around though lol, although it could be the hypno-tits talking o_O

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
first of all, thanks you for all who downloading and trying,even though it is demo,and like most of Demo, it will be roasted by the community, as i also come from the community,i expected it

for all the weirdstuff like hypno boobs,it is actually plot point i need,that will be unraveled later about the identity of Dr.lili,so yeah,let the stuff moving first,in early version,i will warn you that will be many plot holes that make the stuff seems weird, it will be my challenge for my writing abilities to make the stuff finally made sense in the end.

also, for the male, i actually thorn between showing him around or PoV, well,standard Honey Select Male is well infamously ugly, and thus,testing the water whether people like him around or just PoV

ok..played..deleted...same ole same ole and not a particularly good effort of the same ole same ole...at least it was only 3 minutes of my life gone..lol
well, it is my first try tho, thanks you for trying btw, hope you come back if the game already fleshed enough in the future and i already investing more good effort to the game

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oookay so the engrish is terrible, just shy from being russian google-fu-apprentice level. The story would be cookiecutter but the engrish is so bad it makes it ridiculous to the point its not even funny.

The visuals well, HoneySelect with this weird .. i don't even know, very low res DaZ props background? So this is basically terrible but it just so happens that the Dev seems to have a fascination with long pointy nails so i'm gonna tag along. This is the kind of project that more often than not doesn't live to see 0.2-0.3. Up for pleasant suprises as always of course.

Very poor english
(->Bad writing kills the story too)
Very poor execution, dialogues are artificial at the very best.
Very low image quality
Darn sexy red nail talons :sneaky:

Reactions: Ianuda and Hyped

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Oookay so the engrish is terrible, just shy from being russian google-fu-apprentice level. The story would be cookiecutter but the engrish is so bad it makes it ridiculous to the point its not even funny.

The visuals well, HoneySelect with this weird .. i don't even know, very low res DaZ props background? So this is basically terrible but it just so happens that the Dev seems to have a fascination with long pointy nails so i'm gonna tag along. This is the kind of project that more often than not doesn't live to see 0.2-0.3. Up for pleasant suprises as always of course.

Very poor english
(->Bad writing kills the story too)
Very poor execution, dialogues are artificial at the very best.
Very low image quality
Darn sexy red nail talons :sneaky:
Yeah,sorry for my poor english, gotta seeking for proof editor later,i'm not a native,

For dialogue, it is actually intended to be artifical as the MC family is under hypno influences,it is for the MC to truly realize that there are something wrong with his family

very low image quality because i'm poor that can only doing render with ancient potato PC,it can't be helped until i gather enough money to buy a better quality one,so i guess,i can only disappoint you for this aspect

well, i already have some storyboard on-going, you can expect it live to at least 0.2 see the light of the world lol

also,long Nail is my fetish

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah,sorry for my poor english, gotta seeking for proof editor later,i'm not a native,

For dialogue, it is actually intended to be artifical as the MC family is under hypno influences

very low image quality because i'm poor that can only doing render with ancient potato PC,it can't be helped until i gather enough money to buy a better quality one,so i guess,i can only disappoint you for this aspect

well, i already have some storyboard on-going, you can expect it live to at least 0.2 see the light of the world lol
I wasn't disappointed, i had no expectation. You just do your thing and we'll see where it leads.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
The topic is interesting, but there is a big BUT. Honey Select has long been exhausted in a graphic sense. The author needs to think about using DAZ3d models.
Well, my ancient potato can't handle Daz very well, hence my option fall to Honey Select currently,probably in the good future if I can upgrade my ancient potato,i will begin to pick Daz stuff

NTR in here is MC cuck someone else or is it the other way around???
I plan to include both,but the later will have more scene in my plan because it is a plot mover and will be the motivation for MC to deal with the mess

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So you mean to tell me i've been dating all of you for the past month and I remember none of it.

Well I have just 1 important question.

Can anyone tell me what's been happening in Arrow?
first of all, thanks you for all who downloading and trying,even though it is demo,and like most of Demo, it will be roasted by the community, as i also come from the community,i expected it

for all the weirdstuff like hypno boobs,it is actually plot point i need,that will be unraveled later about the identity of Dr.lili,so yeah,let the stuff moving first,in early version,i will warn you that will be many plot holes that make the stuff seems weird, it will be my challenge for my writing abilities to make the stuff finally made sense in the end.

also, for the male, i actually thorn between showing him around or PoV, well,standard Honey Select Male is well infamously ugly, and thus,testing the water whether people like him around or just PoV

well, it is my first try tho, thanks you for trying btw, hope you come back if the game already fleshed enough in the future and i already investing more good effort to the game
i have a bad habit of watching threads..if it improves i'll return..theres a certain core group of members here and if they start saying good stuff about it it usually compels me to try again as those members and i seem to run in the same preference circles..bros(and sis) in kink ...HAHAAAA!!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I havnt tried this one yet. And from some of the comments i wont till at least the next update but i will watch it. And as for this comment.

The topic is interesting, but there is a big BUT. Honey Select has long been exhausted in a graphic sense. The author needs to think about using DAZ3d models.
There is nothing at all wrong with the Honey Select models if you dont like them then move on and dont pop in to spread hate. Now do i think the Daz models are better looking yes. But there is nothing wrong with the Honey Select ones. And some of my Favorite games from this site have them.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes