VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Weighting Game [v0.7] [Tiggertoo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kashiwaggy

Pretty cool. I like the models but it seems very softcore--haven't seen a single butthole. No penetration or punani either. Maybe I gotta grind an ungodly amount, already got her tipping the scaled at +300lbs though.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Ayal

This should be a really good game.

PRO: Good idea, good renders and characters. decent story and nice development.
    CON: Excessive grind and no sex scenes.

Developer says the cons are deliberate and that´s fair enough but it doesn´t stop them from being cons.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

jimjams24

Interesting concept with good characters and dialogue however let down by a very grindy repetitive game design. Hundreds of ingame days must be completed while viewing repeating scenes in order to unlock a new scenes and weight gain stages. No stat tracking or tasks/objectives. Events/work or skipping is only an hour at a time while some scenes seem to be locked till specific ingame days making the grind very tedious.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Droixhe

My first review on this site :eek:

It's such a niche genre and this is probably the best game I've played in it. Forks is a close second.

The characters are well written, the story isn't forced, renders & weight evolution arev very nice.

Can't wait for a new version + subbed to patreon to support dev.

One point of critism: game is a bit to repetitive / slow in progress for my taste. However, part of the charm is that the weight gain is also not to fast. So it kind of evens out in my opinion.