Ren'Py Abandoned The Whisperer [v0.3.5] [Miquervel]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1587460129621.png

Overview:
You play as a young man trying to make a life as a comic artist, finally you gather the courage to go to the comic convention trying to advertise your work but some strange creature completely unaware of your existence has his own intentions. You end up in an impossible event transforming you into the character you created for the comic you intended to sell. What are you going to do now?​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-05
Release Date: 2020-10-05
Developer: Miquervel - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This game is being remade, Remake link: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-whisperer-remake-v0-3-public-miquervel.170776/

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

631482_MaP0mP.png 631481_4ZESr_.png 631480_HNbgNP.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I will post a link to a newer version soon

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Patreon version

looks like the link is down. Ping or dm me if you get the link for download.
Thanks.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Who do you turn into exactly? Is this genderbend into Tifa or do you turn into the titular 'Whisperer'?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Heh.

What came to mind as soon as i read the description was the chapter "Astra Gets Grrl Power" in Marion G Harmon's book , in which Astra, his cute-and-tiny-and-looks-about-seventeen flying brick {one of the ten strongest and toughest superhumans in her world - benchpresses buses}, gets tossed on a trip through a bunch of alternate realities.

"Astra Gets Grrl Power" - co-written with Dave Barrack, creator of , so you know there's gonna be craziness - puts Astra at a major comics con in the GP/"ARCSwat" universe, at which suddenly cosplayers are turning into full-powered duplicates of the characters they're playing ... and attacking Astra and ARCSwat.

Perhaps the high point of the insanity comes when, in order to stop some of the chaos, Astra has to pants the Hulk.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sexual content? The navigation isn't very good, you should just be able to pick where you want to go, not click arrows aimlessly. I can hand Tifa a drink, that's it. Nice art tho, unique premise.

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
Tifa's nose tho... I mean all the noses are a little fucked (and most of the eyes are too high up the face), but tifa looks like she fell nose first into a Picasso transmogrifier and pulled herself out half a second too late.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
The colouring of the art looks excellent, but the dev/artist should pay a little more attention to proportions...And draw the nose better.

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
Is the scene with jesse and helen in bed the end right now? I can't find anything else to do.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
TheWhisperer-Full_Version_0.3.5-pc .zip

This update is focused on developing the Story Mode.

To change between Story Mode and FAP Mode just click in the mirror of the convention center.

You can download the game in the link below: