Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Female protagonist, lesbian and BDSM tags?
Now this looks quite interesting, but I'll be blunt here, I'm kinda weary of certain games around here, especially about those with the female protagonist tag.
So, can I actually play this in every way I would like to, or is it just another one of those "let's stuff the brain dead slut's holes by everyone from here to the cape of no hope" kind of games?

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & The Dædalus Pro
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Female protagonist, lesbian and BDSM tags?
Now this looks quite interesting, but I'll be blunt here, I'm kinda weary of certain games around here, especially about those with the female protagonist tag.
So, can I actually play this in every way I would like to, or is it just another one of those "let's stuff the brain dead slut's holes by everyone from here to the cape of no hope" kind of games?
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised Midnight. There's two main routes: dominant and submissive, each with two subpaths. The sub path might be more akin to what you were complaining about (" let's stuff the brain dead slut's holes by everyone from here to the cape of no hope") but with some interesting twists. The dom path, on the other hand, sees you rebel against this traditional role and wrestle back power from those who would try to take it away. In either case, I think you will enjoy both, as when we were writing it we very consciously avoided the stereotypes associated with other similar games.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised Midnight. There's two main routes: dominant and submissive, each with two subpaths. The sub path might be more akin to what you were complaining about (" let's stuff the brain dead slut's holes by everyone from here to the cape of no hope") but with some interesting twists. The dom path, on the other hand, sees you rebel against this traditional role and wrestle back power from those who would try to take it away. In either case, I think you will enjoy both, as when we were writing it we very consciously avoided the stereotypes associated with other similar games.

Toodles,
The Lord

Many thanks for your reply.
Now you've really got my interest, let's find out where this game goes.
It's good to hear that you put some serious thoughts into the story, because from what I've seen that's what most games are seriously lacking of, not only those with a female main character, but in general.
I always enjoy a well written story and while it's true that as a lesbian I am of course looking for lesbian content in games, I won't threaten to go on a killing spree if that is not the case, as no one is forcing you to play what you don't like.
But I absolutely distaste whenever the storytelling is treated as nothing more than the annoying and skippable part between sex scenes, if there is even something worth telling at all.

You've also mentioned that you are trying to avoid the stereotypes featured in so many games and for that alone you have my regards.
I won't even try to open that can of worms here as this would turn into an essay.

Well, thanks again for the quick reply and have a nice day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
It's good to hear that you put some serious thoughts into the story, because from what I've seen that's what most games are seriously lacking of, not only those with a female main character, but in general.
I always enjoy a well written story and while it's true that as a lesbian I am of course looking for lesbian content in games, I won't threaten to go on a killing spree if that is not the case, as no one is forcing you to play what you don't like.
But I absolutely distaste whenever the storytelling is treated as nothing more than the annoying and skippable part between sex scenes, if there is even something worth telling at all.

You've also mentioned that you are trying to avoid the stereotypes featured in so many games and for that alone you have my regards.
I won't even try to open that can of worms here as this would turn into an essay.

I think it helps that the writer is a woman! You might also like our newer game THE DAEDALUS PROJECT, but if you're looking for lesbian content The Whore of Babylon is the way to go, particularly the Dom route.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018

Also, please tell us what you think after you play, we always appreciate honest feedback!

Toodles,
The Lord

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
How to look after the book in Helen Room? This message appears to me:
I have completely broken Helen. Now you can freely explore her room without fear, if only you needed something from her room...

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How to look after the book in Helen Room? This message appears to me:
I have completely broken Helen. Now you can freely explore her room without fear, if only you needed something from her room...
I believe you need to talk to the Rosary in your room.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
it is possible to avoid all the dicks in the dom route?. I only interested in lesbian content.

I've just played the game for a bit and unfortunately the answer is no.
Which is kinda sad, because the actual lesbian content is well done, if BDSM and its dominating aspect is something to your liking.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
it is possible to avoid all the dicks in the dom route?. I only interested in lesbian content.
Not 100% possible, sorry. Dom route is mostly focused on lesbian content, but not 100% (more like 80-90%).

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Also, Sub route on the Purity Path also focuses on lesbian content (from the sub's viewpoint, of course).

Toodles,
The Lord

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Also, please tell us what you think after you play, we always appreciate honest feedback!

Well, you've asked me to give you some feedback and I won't lie to you and say that everything is perfect.
I obviously played the dom route and therefore can only talk about this.
There are themes like the BDSM that I absolutely enjoy and was something I haven't seen around here before.
To be honest, I didn't expected it at all, because it is such a niche, at least in a lesbian context.

The story and the characters so far are quite intriguing.
I could be wrong here, but the whole scenario of the game reminds me of the nuns of Loudun case as it shares a lot of similarities like the demonic presence in the convent, the out of line sexual behavior of the nuns and the corrupted priest.

Now, as I said, I won't lie here, there were some things that almost made me quit the game, namely the rape scene, as this is just something I highly detest in any form.
But I also understand that it was a necessary scene that had to play out this way for the whole vengeance plot.
That futanari scene on the other hand felt completely unnecessary, but left me no other option, like, I don't know, to simply tell those wankers to fornicate themselves, or something like that.
Why did the MC grew a dick out of nowhere and had to fuck with three random blokes?
Well, in the end it's your project and I'll never be the one that tells others how to write their stories, but it just felt out of place in my opinion.

All in all it is an entertaining and well written game so far, but with certain content that is surely not enjoyable for everyone.

Apologies if something is weird or not understandable, I'm quite wasted over here and the autocorrect-BS drives me nuts, as I can't write longer texts here without the urge to claw my eyes out.
Alright, I think my heretic work is done for the day... lol

Oct 2, 2018
Well, you've asked me to give you some feedback and I won't lie to you and say that everything is perfect.
There are themes like the BDSM that I absolutely enjoy and was something I haven't seen around here before.
To be honest, I didn't expected it at all, because it is such a niche, at least in a lesbian context.

I could be wrong here, but the whole scenario of the game reminds me of the nuns of Loudun case as it shares a lot of similarities like the demonic presence in the convent, the out of line sexual behavior of the nuns and the corrupted priest.

Now, as I said, I won't lie here, there were some things that almost made me quit the game, namely the rape scene, as this is just something I highly detest in any form.
But I also understand that it was a necessary scene that had to play out this way for the whole vengeance plot.
That futanari scene on the other hand felt completely unnecessary, but left me no other option, like, I don't know, to simply tell those wankers to fornicate themselves, or something like that.
Why did the MC grew a dick out of nowhere and had to fuck with three random blokes?
Well, in the end it's your project and I'll never be the one that tells others how to write their stories, but it just felt out of place in my opinion.

All in all it is an entertaining and well written game so far, but with certain content that is surely not enjoyable for everyone.

Apologies if something is weird or not understandable, I'm quite wasted over here and the autocorrect-BS drives me nuts, as I can't write longer texts here without the urge to claw my eyes out.
Thanks with this I see that the game was not for me.
good luck to the dev.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018

Thanks! Yes of course it is hard to please everyone, but in our next game we're definitely looking to make all sex scenes either optional or fully customizable, but I'll take your feedback into account when looking at the 2.0 update for sure. The Nuns of Loudun is definitely an inspiration, as well as Bible Black, Marquis de Sade, etc. I'm glad you enjoyed at least part of the game, and I hope we'll be able to impress you in the future!

Toodles,
The Lord

Ascaro

Jul 28, 2020
Is it possible to have a zip version? I don't have any rar opener (any suggestion for a free app?)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes