RPGM The Wish [V0.21] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 10 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Tips for the game:
- You start the game without any equipment but an NPC gives you a sword, You must equip it to use it. (modify in V0.13, it is equipped directly)
- your bag is your inventory and allows you to open the menu.
- Go earn money in town to buy equipment. It says in the introduction that the work list is on the PC in the hero's room.
- Go to the gym and get some strength point (4 points = +1 attack). (view your skills)
- If you have intelligence points, do not forget to earn at least 1 point from time to time because after 3 days without earning any, you lose 12 points.
- Buy the smartphone at the Ashley's store. (the same work than hero's PC + Send 10 SMS per day to earn points (if you have NPC's phone number))
- If you go to sleep, you end the day to wake up the next day. (skip day) It's good when you've done all your work of the day or to get what you planted on the farm faster.
- Vous pouvez échanger les droplets avec le cristal magique pour gagner de l'xp et devenir plus puissant rapidement.
- Do not hesitate to go to the hero's PC to watch the walkthrough of each NPC and check the hero's skills to know the bonuses of each.
- When you use the forge, the weapons are unequipped after upgrading and for all other equipment, they must be in the inventory to be upgraded (if there are several pieces of equipment in the inventory, it is the lowest level that is upgraded (I have not yet figured out how to choose a piece of equipment)). (The forge is hidden in the 3rd area of the cave).
- You can also press the spacebar to speed up the game.
- "My infos about her" gives you some clues about what you can do with her. The time to give drinks (with potion), points to flirt or more, when you can have her mobile number and others. The informations will appear with your friendship level.
- Before making potions, Try to increase your hero's level as well as his skills to get bonuses (the foresight will allow you to get more droplets on monsters) and go as low as possible into the cave. Monsters in Area 10 gives 10 doplets (50 with Foresight Max).
- If you have the mechanical skill to the max, you can upgrade the forge and alchemy crates to divide by 2 the use of droplets. Example: 100 for 1 potion becomes 50 for 1 potion.

Note : At lvl 10 and basics equipment, I kill all monsters in area 1 with 2 strikes and they make me 0 dmg (except the boss). I go to the safe area 3 with a team at lvl20 and basic equipment (i don't use magic forge (implented in V0.08) and i don't improve skill (give bonus stats in V0.09)). The cave has been tested up to safe area 7 (area 6 and 7 have been readjusted in V0.10), I use an lvl60 team and +10 equipment.
ps : To test the game and go faster, I used all the droplets at the wishstone to get xp and become more powerful quickly so I could go down faster into the cave (spells that poison and burn are very useful against powerful monsters). Once in area 10, I only started creating the potions.

If you encounter any bugs, I will thank you for giving them to me. Some changes or new plugins corrupted some events and I hadn't seen them. (added a plugin for keyboard config in V0.07 / spy on house women fixed, walkthrougth bugs, fixed a bug with "keyboard sound" that repeat it 4 times, ... in V0.08 / fixed a bug with cars and a bug that prevented from seeing the hero's spells in V0.09 / and more).

I hope this helps you and explain how the game works (all this is in the introduction). Otherwise you can also read the .

Last edited:

LuckyGJK

Feb 21, 2018
Is this game still a trash grindfest? Does the dev still ignore everyone's opinions and feedback?

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
This game is a massive grind-fest, but you can use cheat tools and eliminate a lot of that.

What this game needs most of all is update patches rather than having to do full downloads with each version.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Thats what everybody wants to read -.- Why to play now when I need to play the same grindfest content again?
It is advice, not obligation. You do what you want but it can avoid some bugs. But for V0.09, you have to start again because I added new equipment categories and the game crashes if you use them with an old save. I tested this.

Is this game still a trash grindfest? Does the dev still ignore everyone's opinions and feedback?
New options are added to each version but some take time to code. I added to the description of the game what is available in V0.09. I also wasted a lot of time trying to code a bonus that was impossible to add as I wanted but that I finally managed to create by doing otherwise.

This game is a massive grind-fest, but you can use cheat tools and eliminate a lot of that.

What this game needs most of all is update patches rather than having to do full downloads with each version.
I would like to make update packs but I can only publish them on "steam". Be careful not to create a bug with cheat because there are some events that must be triggered only under a few conditions. which will block the progress of some characters.

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
MAC version still not working
Game don't work or can't open .rar?
If this is the game, can you explain to me exactly the bug and when it happens?

edit : I just came back from the RPG maker site and it seems that there is a bug that occurs when a Windows user creates a MAC version. I found a solution that could work. I share it as soon as possible.

Last edited:

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
RPGM is already a pretty meh tool for games because it makes things too "clunky." This game takes the worst of that and multiplies it by a lot.

Tips for the game:
Only tip for this game is to not bother. And I mean that sincerely. Like, if it was rendered art then maybe. But all of the images are things you can already find out on the web. Just look them up. The story is crap, the grind is crap, and the good parts already exist. Wouldn't waste my time again.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Copy the contents of the folder "Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw" into this program and tell me if it works

Fix MAC : - -

Copio12

Oct 7, 2021
Copy the contents of the folder "Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw" into this program and tell me if it works

Fix MAC : Mega - -
it open but it looks like this. sorry for my english Captura de pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 21.39.36.png Captura de pantalla 2022-11-02 a la(s) 21.39.36.png

Jul 15, 2022
Only tip for this game is to not bother. And I mean that sincerely. Like, if it was rendered art then maybe. But all of the images are things you can already find out on the web. Just look them up. The story is crap, the grind is crap, and the good parts already exist. Wouldn't waste my time again.
1667443286463.jpeg

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Copy the "app.nw" (Game.app\Contents\Resources\) folder to "nwjs.app\Contents\Resources" and test it.
Or you can try with another MAC game that works by making a copy of that game, delete the "app.nw" folder and place my "app.nw" there.

Fix MAC : - -

Tell me if it works.

ps : If it still doesn't work, I need to receive more contributions to buy a MAC just to publish the game. :ROFLMAO:

Phamton3

Jun 10, 2020
Game don't work or can't open .rar?
If this is the game, can you explain to me exactly the bug and when it happens?

edit : I just came back from the RPG maker site and it seems that there is a bug that occurs when a Windows user creates a MAC version. I found a solution that could work. I share it as soon as possible.
game doesn't open, it shows up like an app to me, but can't open

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
RPGM is already a pretty meh tool for games because it makes things too "clunky." This game takes the worst of that and multiplies it by a lot.

Just downloaded and then I see this. LOL.

I guess the good thing is that at least the media is unlocked and I can just browse them.

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
It is advice, not obligation. You do what you want but it can avoid some bugs. But for V0.09, you have to start again because I added new equipment categories and the game crashes if you use them with an old save. I tested this.

New options are added to each version but some take time to code. I added to the description of the game what is available in V0.09. I also wasted a lot of time trying to code a bonus that was impossible to add as I wanted but that I finally managed to create by doing otherwise.

I would like to make update packs but I can only publish them on "steam". Be careful not to create a bug with cheat because there are some events that must be triggered only under a few conditions. which will block the progress of some characters.
I cant find this game on steam where are V8 and 9?

1.90 star(s) 10 Votes