Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Dear DEV... Just a small comment, if you allow me... If you make a game based on choices, the minimum is that the player's choice is "right"... If you don't respect the players' decisions, then don't expect the players to be respectful too... Maybe someone thinks this is funny (spoiler picture), but thank you, I don't... Don't add a forced scene to a game if the player makes a different decision beforehand... Not even if it's your game... From there it just goes to show that this is just a traditional "whore training" game, of which there are a thousand on this site... Good luck and no hard feelings...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soulincer

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2018
Dear DEV... Just a small comment, if you allow me... If you make a game based on choices, the minimum is that the player's choice is "right"... If you don't respect the players' decisions, then don't expect the players to be respectful too... Maybe someone thinks this is funny (spoiler picture), but thank you, I don't... Don't add a forced scene to a game if the player makes a different decision beforehand... Not even if it's your game... From there it just goes to show that this is just a traditional "whore training" game, of which there are a thousand on this site... Good luck and no hard feelings...
Thanks for your comment. I appreciate it. I'm trying to include choices for the players as I go along with the project.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the game so far. As a proofreader, the translation was difficult to understand, so I went through it and tried to make it more reader-friendly. I hope this helps. Soulincer, use it if you like it. ;)

Unzip the file and put the chapters in the folder named "game." Overwrite files when asked.

Reactions: Soulincer

Soulincer

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2018
I like the game so far. As a proofreader, the translation was difficult to understand, so I went through it and tried to make it more reader-friendly. I hope this helps. Soulincer, use it if you like it. ;)

Unzip the file and put the chapters in the folder named "game." Overwrite files when asked.
Thank you. Appreciate it. English is not my first language. But I'm trying to get a proofreader who can help me with vocab. This will help

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Witching Hour [v0.4] [Soulincer] - Compressed

Win/Linux [148 MB]
- - - -

Mac [144 MB]
- - - -

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheWitchingHour-SOULINCER-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
The Story is about a woman with god like powers who is asked to go find a magical place where the story of herself will uncover.
.... Man how is it possible to have a female protag with this many female characters on the front img but no lesbian tag lol?
Is it planned?

I wish the best to the dev/s though

THX