EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.png

Overview:
Alice attends Hekihou Academy with her friends Yakko and Keiko, where she's a member of the photography club. She lives alone except for her pet dog Qoo, and she holds down a part-time job as a waitress at Dragon Burger. Her life is busy and content, but sometimes she feels like there's something she's forgetting, something she left undone. Maybe even something important.

One day Alice and her friends visit the clock tower. There, an unusual book falls into Alice's lap: the diary of a mysterious and rather perverted young man. Why do all the girls Alice meets show up in the diary? Why does nobody remember the events in the diary? And why does Alice feel so strongly that she wants to meet that young man?​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-28
Release Date: Japanese 2014-05-30, English 2019-07-26
Original Title: 魔女こいにっき
Aliases: 魔女恋爱日记, Majo Koi Nikki
Developer: Qoobrand
Publisher: Sekai Project
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

02.jpg 03.jpg 6.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
To calrify, does one choose whether to play male or female or does one have to alternate between them to complete the storyline?

KuroinuF

Dec 8, 2017
If any of you have a Save game with all h-scenes unlocked please share it here!
The save game on is not compatible with the ENG version.

jackfrost2139

May 11, 2019
is this uncensored, i downloaded a verison not sure if it skipped the h-scene or that scene did not have a h-scene

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
Does viewing the backlog break the game for anyone else?
After viewing the backlog all buttons except for q. save/ load and previous/next choice disappear. The hotkeys also stop working.
Am I the only one with this issue?

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Does viewing the backlog break the game for anyone else?
After viewing the backlog all buttons except for q. save/ load and previous/next choice disappear. The hotkeys also stop working.
Am I the only one with this issue?
Just played it. So far no issue using the backlog via F10.

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
Just played it. So far no issue using the backlog via F10.
Actually, after repeatedly fiddling with random settings, deleting save files etc. the issue somehow fixed itself.
Instead of that now the "rewind back" buttons in the backlog have disappeared, though it isn't anything mandatory and the game is playable now.

Though really I dunno what the heck is up with the issues I'm experiencing with this game.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote