VN - Unity - The Wrath [v0.1α] [W.M]

1. 5.00 star(s)

(Light)

Guess I'm second huh? XD

Most people think giving 5star just in initial version?
    Well, if you play the game you will get more than 3 hours of content took me 3 or 4 days to finish this game, this dev's always make unique and enjoyable games, just a problem of game engine haha.

Joke aside game literally have high quality renders each and every characters looks good.......I mean their skin texture, like always have a unique fantasy type story.

About story........I have to say story is pretty unique almost everything about this game is unique (in a good way)
    Pretty ladies, Cool MC, unique story, good sound effects and music.

About lis every girls is beautiful, have good attitude too, I don't have any problems with any girls.

Mainly about MC, he's pretty cool and have special powers too, he seems to me a cool ass character, not our typical MC who simp on girls to get close with her, not wimpy type, not a badass MC, but above decent you can say.

I have more to say, but it's just a 2nd review and only in 1st release, I don't think writing big review much helpful to others, I just wrote what I find about this game.

Obviously I'm a fan of this type of games, this type of game always have less fap more story, but everything is well balanced, have sufficient amount of juicy content too so DW.

Here's end my review good luck with your game Mr Dev.

Peace :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

wallp

I'll be the first.
    + plot
    + characters
    +big updates
    - unity
    This is a unique avn with a large number of characters, lore and interesting activities. Don’t be afraid of version 0.1a, the content is enough for 3+ hours. I wish success to the developer and look forward to the next update.