HTML The Zeta Sector [v1.0.91] [Primal356]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

What do you think about the new story structure? (1 location start vs 3 location start)

• I think the 1 location start is great

Votes: 76 65.5%
  • I think the 3 location start was better

Votes: 40 34.5%

• Total voters

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that The Zeta Sector 1.0.6 is upon us!

The new version brings a crucial change to the game: and that is combat!

- 22 new combat scenarios were added, including two that involve spacecraft.

- The weapons that can be used at the moment are the regular guns, the shotgun and the submachine gun.

- The swords are to remain cosmetic only. I might remove them from the game later on, as I can't find a scenario where you would use a sword instead of a gun.

- Ruanite has taken the role of armor. If you wear it, the damage you receive in fights is divided by half.

As for the the difficulty:

- If you have a problem with the Zheng He you can choose to skip the introduction in the main menu.

- If you have problems later on just do the mission with Neil. The Kraken will be up against the Emerald Grace and the Gneisenau at the same time so the space battle will be easy. If you do not rush in, you will only have to fight one group while you are wearing ruanite, which then you keep, plus you will get enough money to buy the submachine guns on Jafar.

- There are a couple fights where the mc is to lose by default. I.e. the third encounter with the karakans. If you cannot do squat despite the fact that you have ruanite equipped plus the submachine guns, that's a good sign that you are in one of those.

Aside from the combat system, I also added back the pony path from the 0.1.0 version (you can download the 0.1.0 version through Mega or play it through ), of course with keyboard support and new renders :) You can start by going to Alescia and chasing after the pony.

Now I also promised that I would add an alternate version of this path, where Adelyn has to pull carts as a pony, however the combat system was very difficult to add in such a short time, and I just couldn't get there. The next update is due to arrive on August 25. It could be the path that I create then, however there are some other routes too that are ripe for extension (including the Keith path), so I will let the voters decide on that front. :)

As for the vote we had on Stellar Justice: The deserters bad end had 1 captain and 1 vice admiral while the pirate bad end had 4 vice admirals. So needless to say, the pirate bad end won (I attached the .csv file to the patreon post if you want more details).

As for the conversion: Now the part where I can finally replace everything with renders is far away. I honestly don't know how long at this point. Spending the money on a Torei style VN would be just smarter on a cost/return basis (and even that is very far away at the moment :D). But what I could do is to improve on the game using the ai and some common sense, starting with Jafar becoming the main location, and of course to add more stuff to the game, inclucing the ship being upgradable and some sort of a progression system.

I intend to make these updates in parallel with the slavery paths that are being extended. The idea is that there would be always some new content to vote on, and as the new content gets added the game it always evolves a bit. Now the first bit will be the biggest one to make (I will try to finish it by August 25, but no promises!), since I will have to extend the introduction part so it would be more story oriented. The plan is that after the fight with the Zheng He the pair would go to Jafar to meet a guy named Strelok, but the guy is not there (later on it would turn out that he became fast food to some creature), hence there would be the part where they go around the station looking for jobs. And as it happens they also realize that the ship got damaged in the fight a lot more than they thought, so they either sell their body/accept Neil's offer/wait for new stuff to be added by the developer.

As for Helcion IV and Alescia I think the best is to remove them for the time being. Helcion IV will be added with the part when Adelyn submits to Elena, and Adelyn will have to work there to provide for her Mistress. Alescia will be added back as part of a kidnapping event chain, where the pair has to get out of slavery, get weapons, clothes and take back the Emerald Grace from bandits. The point is that each location would have some sort of a purpose instead of the aimless wandering that I have right now. As for the existing enslavement paths, I will add the option to surrender to the Zheng He, and basically zigzag to them being sold to slavery. This way the player will still be able to experience the Elizabeth/Catlady/Rita paths, although I'm pretty sure they will be added back later.

I also thought about adding femdom into the game. And well... Why not? :D So at one point a new start scenario will pop up where you can start the game as a male, and have Elena at your side as your Mistress (this will be a very extensive change though, so don't expect it to drop very soon :D). Instant sissyfication will be a big part though since I'm not into the male to male stuff, but I very much adore the male to sissy stuff. So if the male mc gets captured by Neil he will be turned into a sissy by default (and well.... stay that way... so this mission will have an extra twist in it :D).

Alright, I think that's all what I wanted to say. I will be back on August 11 with Stellar Justice 0.4! :)

And of course, some images:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free release date: September 28, 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm glad to see the addition of more combat, I remember my favourite weapon was the water pistol because of its low price :devilish:.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to report that The Zeta Sector 1.0.4a is out for the public!

The changes that the new update brings are the following:
- Added a romance path with Elena that has 4 possible ways to start it: 1. She kisses the mc after the Neil mission and the mc kisses her back. 2. She kisses the mc after the alien mission and the mc kisses her back. 3. She kisses the mc after the milk facility mission and the mc kisses her back. 4. The mc rejects her in either of the three scenarios but later on she talks about the kiss in her cabin and she accepts her collar.
- Added 3 sex scenes to the romance path: 1 with the catsuits, 1 with the straitjacket, 1 with the petsuit.
- Added 3 punishment scenes to the romance path: 1 with the catsuits, 1 with the straitjacket, 1 with the petsuit.
- Added a parameter that counts how many times the mc pisses off Elena during her ventures. Each time the mc earns a punishment point, she can either ignore it or go to Elena's cabin in order to receive punishment. This way the game's continuity won't break if the player wants to do something else, however there is still a price for waiting: as the mc can only have sex with Elena if there are no punishments left :)
- Changed some of the the interactions between the mc and Elena during gameplay. These are just smaller things, but they should still add to the experience.
- Made a bunch of fixes, including the issue that the game tends to unequip the mc's weapons. I also addressed some of the issues with the key bindings and made some tweaks to the game's economy.
- Changed the grey catsuit to a blue one. The reason for this is that I don't have the grey color to the catsuit that I use in daz3d, and this makes it possible to make the renders.

The 1.0.4a version has some additional changes compared to the 1.0.4 that was released for patrons:

- Replaced some images with the ones that were released with 1.0.6, including the desert pony and the one for the alien bad end.
- Fixed the bug where you can't read Valentine's Breaking on the ship (this issue is still present with 1.0.6, but it will get resolved with 1.0.7 that is coming out on August 25).
- Replaced the old cover image with the new one.

From the 0.1.0 version, the only thing I implemented was a few paragraphs where Adelyn and Elena were kissing/having fun. But if you are curious you can download the 0.1.0 version through Mega or play it through .

In other news I was able to make some headway with centering the content I have on Jafar. I think by the end of the week I will be able to finish it, and it can get released as part of the 1.0.7 version on August 25. So far it looks like it will solve a lot of problems that the game has, since you only have 4 vendors to chat with and only 1 caregiver, so you have a more focused experience with more content instead of just aimlessly wandering on the three locations.

One substantial change I didn't talk about is that I replaced the comic guy with Elizabeth, this way you can fix up the ship with the parts she has on disposal. She will also come in handy femdom-wise as a male start with a dominant Elena is definitely coming later. I also decided that instead of the Zheng He fight the slave market will be introduced on Jafar, somehow it just works better. What will happen is that when you go back to the ship, you will see some slavers who are looking for customers to their merchandise. And if Adelyn just happens to feel that way, she can sign up for slavery right there. Later on I will expand on this concept as a rescue the slaves/loot the ship mission (needless to say, with a nasty bad end that comes with it :D), but right now I think Adelyn signing up will be enough to connect the pony path and the catlady path with the rest of the game. Plus with the pony path extension if the votes end the way they are now :)

Last edited:

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Alright, I'm finished with converting the game to one location. This time I decided to open a beta for Vice Admirals/Grand Admirals, since I want to make these tiers more juicy, and technically there is still time until August 25.

The list of changes is the following:

- Removed Helcion IV and Alescia as starting locations.

- Removed swords from the game.

- Removed the holovid store from Jafar.

- Added Elizabeth to Jafar.

- Modified the Elizabeth slave path so the characters would move to Helcion IV after Elizabeth is done on Jafar.

- Expanded the hangar area on Jafar with Neil and a group of slavers.

- Added the possibility to get captured by the slavers.

- Added the slave market as part of the slaver capture event chain. Right now Adelyn can get sold to two parties: Rita and the catlady (hereby named Mistress Catarina).

- Added slight modifications to the Rita and Catarina slave paths so they would comform with the auction.

- Added a new quest where Adelyn needs to find a way to repair the ship's reactor. This quest can be completed through Elizabeth.

- Extended the dialogue box in the strip club so you could get the Caregiver's location from the manager.

- Tied the two missions on Alescia to the Jafar Caregiver.

- Rearranged the order of missions so the ones that come first are easier.

- Changed a possible start of the Elena romance path so it could be initiated with the hoch mission, which will be the first one.

- Removed the ambush from the Neil event chain so the player could skip the mission without the game having problems with it.

And of course, some images :)

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I still remember buying the expensive swords thinking they were for use in case I was disarmed of my guns, and they turned out to be bait to spend money on :LUL:.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I still remember buying the expensive swords thinking they were for use in case I was disarmed of my guns, and they turned out to be bait to spend money on :LUL:.
I know! Those sweet memories :D But sacrifices have to be made in order to make the game better!

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Due to the Stellar Justice leak, I decided to change up my schedule for the free releases. The reason why I do this is because the releases act as free advertisement for me on f95zone, and with Stellar Justice 0.4 being out, I lost 3 of my advertisement slots.

On August 30, I will release the beta I have for The Zeta Sector marked as 1.0.5, minus the pony path that I added with 1.0.6. This way I can release the new framework that I introduced with the beta, so people will know if they like it or not without any guesses.

On September 13, I will release Nel's Misfortune 0.4.

On September 27, I will release The Zeta Sector 1.0.6.

On October 11, I will release Stellar Justice 0.5 that comes out on September 8.

On October 25, I will release The Zeta Sector 1.0.7. that comes out on August 25.

After this point we will see how things go on the leak front. If there are more leaks, obviously I will have to change up my release schedule so I could keep releasing something on f95zone every two weeks. The big fear I have is that the channel either stops to grow or loses revenue because of it, and I will be unable to buy the assets in the to keep the show running in its current form.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that The Zeta Sector 1.0.7 is out to get people!

Version 1.0.7 is actually two updates instead of one, 1.0.6a that adds the new framework to the base game, and the actual 1.0.7 version that adds a new slave cycle.

The changes 1.0.6a makes are the following:

- Modified the Elizabeth slave path so the characters would move to Helcion IV after Elizabeth is done on Jafar.

- Added the slave market as part of the slaver capture event chain. Right now Adelyn can get sold to two parties: Rita and the catlady (hereby named Mistress Catarina).

- Added slight modifications to the Rita and Catarina slave paths so they would comform with the auction.

- Added a new quest where Adelyn needs to find a way to repair the ship's reactor. This quest can be completed through Elizabeth.

- Extended the dialogue box in the strip club so you could get the Caregiver's location from the manager.

- Changed a possible start of the Elena romance path so it could be initiated with the Hoch mission, which will be the first one.

- Removed the ambush from the Neil event chain so the player could skip the mission without the game having problems with it.

The changes 1.0.7 makes are the following:

- Added a new purchaser to the slave market, Mistress Sapphire (in the 1.0.6 version she was the woman who wanted Adelyn and Elena to become her ponies on Alescia).

- Added new slave cycle for Mistress Sapphire, where Adelyn has to pull carts. The cycle is written with an algorithm that ensures that it always plays out a bit different. This way you can keep pulling the carts a long as you want, experiencing the cycle of pain, pleasure and hopelessness.

- Replaced the image of the slaver on Jafar to a better one.

- Modified the choice "Just... Go back to the ship" with the Jafar slavers so the player could actually go back to the ship.

- Replaced the render in the slave auction for one where you can see their faces.

Work schedule 2024 Q3-Q4 revised:

In other news I decided to revise my work schedule from 2024 September until the end of the year, so the output would be 75% in the favor of The Zeta Sector and 25% for the other games. The reason for this decision is that I spread myself too thin between the respective titles, and I found myself in the situation that I can’t process any of them in a meaningful way. As for Nel's Misfortune and Stellar Justice, they will have to share that 25% slot, so technically one time you will have one update for Nel’s Misfortune, then one update for Stellar Justice, and there will be three Zeta Sector updates between them.

Now this might sound confusing. But(!) I still have Crude Awakening 0.2 to throw into the mix, so the final schedule should look like this:

September 8 – Crude Awakening 0.2

September 22 – The Zeta Sector 1.0.8

October 6 – The Zeta Sector 1.0.9

October 20 – The Zeta Sector 1.1.0

November 3 – Stellar Justice 0.5.

Originally I wanted to release Crude Awakening 0.2 at the end of the month. But as I kept looking over the text I realized it would be better if the mc wakes up on Helcion IV instead, so she would have to discover her newfound femininity in the embrace of the mistresses, and naturally this will take a bit longer to implement. After the 0.2 release Crude Awakening will return to its slumber, and I will only spend time with it again after either Stellar Justice or Nel’s Misfortune is completed.

And of course, I didn't forget the images :D

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Are those Rita, Catarina and Sapphire slave cycles extended bad ends? By "extended bad ends" I mean that you while you do get some new scenes to explore on those paths, you can't actually regain your freedom and continue the main story after they enslave you, right?

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Are those Rita, Catarina and Sapphire slave cycles extended bad ends? By "extended bad ends" I mean that you while you do get some new scenes to explore on those paths, you can't actually regain your freedom and continue the main story after they enslave you, right?
Yes. Once you get sold on the slave market you cannot regain your freedom.

Reactions: ddaisy

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that The Zeta Sector 1.0.5 is out in the wild!

The changes are the following:

- Added combat (including space).
- Added more images to the Neil slave path.
- Added the slave market as part of the slaver capture event chain. Right now Adelyn can only get sold to the catlady (hereby named Mistress Catarina).
- Added slight modifications to the Catarina slave path so it would conform with the auction.
- Changed a possible start of the Elena romance path so it could be initiated with the Hoch mission, which will be the first one.

Link to Mega:

Play it online:

Reactions: Degradator4000

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Is it advisable to start from scratch with each new version? :unsure:.
I feel that with all the fixes and improvements, a previous save will corrupt the game.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Is it advisable to start from scratch with each new version? :unsure:.
I feel that with all the fixes and improvements, a previous save will corrupt the game.
Sadly you always have to start a new game. At this stage I tend to introduce new variables with each update.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheZetaSector-1.0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
So... How is the new version? :D
I haven't tried anything yet, but even if you have to start from scratch, I think I remember that the game wasn't very long, so I promise to comment on what I think of the update between Monday and Tuesday.

P.S. I hope the water gun is still cheap :sneaky:.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes