HTML The Zeta Sector [v1.0.91] [Primal356]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

What do you think about the new story structure? (1 location start vs 3 location start)

• I think the 1 location start is great

Votes: 76 65.0%
  • I think the 3 location start was better

Votes: 41 35.0%

• Total voters

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
For a bit of context, I went from three starting locations to one starting location, and I'm curious how taking everything apart and tying them back together worked.
Between today and tomorrow I'm going to try it out, but I think I'll have to make some little notes because the games I've played have been very different.

I remember the first one, a few months ago, where you could abuse the stripper job by going back to the ship to sleep and so on for several days to collect money quickly, and I don't remember ever being in danger if I removed the weapons before getting off the ship when arriving at a new planet, but I don't remember all the decisions I made, it seems I played quite well.

The second time I was approached by a man with a rather suspicious job offer, I turned him down and then he ambushed me to enslave the crew even with the weapons equipped, so I must have arrived on the wrong planet for the early game :FacePalm:.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Between today and tomorrow I'm going to try it out, but I think I'll have to make some little notes because the games I've played have been very different.

I remember the first one, a few months ago, where you could abuse the stripper job by going back to the ship to sleep and so on for several days to collect money quickly, and I don't remember ever being in danger if I removed the weapons before getting off the ship when arriving at a new planet, but I don't remember all the decisions I made, it seems I played quite well.

The second time I was approached by a man with a rather suspicious job offer, I turned him down and then he ambushed me to enslave the crew even with the weapons equipped, so I must have arrived on the wrong planet for the early game :FacePalm:.
I changed the part with the job offer so he would only kidnap the mc if she follows him.

You can still abuse the stripper club job to get money because I don't want the game to be grindy.

Reactions: PickerLewd

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I opened a new poll so people could express their opinions about the start locations more freely.

For reference, you can download the version with 3 locations from .

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
One question Mr. Primal, now you start on one planet, but the other two will be unlocked as you progress?

Perhaps those who voted thought that content had been removed without playing much :unsure:.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
One question Mr. Primal, now you start on one planet, but the other two will be unlocked as you progress?

Perhaps those who voted thought that content had been removed without playing much :unsure:.
Yes, I guess that's possible :D They will be re-added and largely expanded on. I only removed them for the time being because all three locations are empty, and Jafar is the one that connects the dots, so it should be the first one to get expanded.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that Crude Awakening 0.2 is out!

Due to the change of the main location what I did was more of a rework than an update, so what I have is still very short (roughly 10000 words and two dozen images). Originally I wanted to post it for Vice Admirals/Grand Admirals, but this way I decided to post it for all paid members since I know that money is important.

In further news, I decided to drop the two month delays that I operated with. Instead I will drop off the vanilla version + cheat version on Sunday (or if something happens, either on Monday or Tuesday), then I will drop off the vanilla version on f95zone on Friday. This way there will only be one version that gets updated, which saves precious time when it comes to bugs, as I will only have to fix them once. This will also help a lot with the amount of emails that everyone is getting, since once the new version is out, you will know that on Friday it will become available for everyone.

I also found a way to incorporate these smaller games into the main game by adding VR glasses to Adelyn's cabin. This way you will be able to keep track of all the versions, even if a title is put on ice for a while. I could also add a date next to the version number, so you will know if the time has come to plunge into one :D

Now in the case of Crude Awakening, this means that the free release date will be on Friday, and the release itself will be in the form of The Zeta Sector 1.0.8, which will contain the VR glasses, Crude Awakening, plus a bunch of bugfixes that I found during my last sweep. (the other games will be added too, but it will take a month or two to add everything as I will have to manually copy paste every passage).

And of course, some images!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I haven't commented on what I think of the changes to Zeta Sector because I'm only just starting to play it, I haven't had time to play it in the last week :BootyTime:.

What is this Crude Awakening? Is it another new game?

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I haven't commented on what I think of the changes to Zeta Sector because I'm only just starting to play it, I haven't had time to play it in the last week :BootyTime:.

What is this Crude Awakening? Is it another new game?
It is one of the older titles that I worked on when I started the The Zeta Sector on . I decided to add some NSFW images and I also changed the starting location to Helcion IV.

The schedule I provided earlier remains unchanged (75% for The Zeta Sector, 25% for Nel's Misfortune and Stellar Justice), but this one remained without update for a very long time, so I decided to bring it up to speed.

Last edited:

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
If you have any opinions about the current version of The Zeta Sector or Crude Awakening, don't hold back!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Crude Awakening has not leaked here, a safe and clean game :LOL:.

As for Zeta Sector, I want to explore more paths before giving my opinion, there are several game overs in the first 2-3 days.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Crude Awakening has not leaked here, a safe and clean game :LOL:.

As for Zeta Sector, I want to explore more paths before giving my opinion, there are several game overs in the first 2-3 days.
I know, and I didn't mean to rush you :D I just want to see if I could break the ice with others. There are so few people who provide me feedback.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I played a short game of yours on itch, based in the same universe, about a pilot stranded in the desert, where you have to decide whether to go out during the day or at night.

A short game with all bad endings :LUL:, it was an ok game but some dialogues are repeated from one day to the next.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I played a short game of yours on itch, based in the same universe, about a pilot stranded in the desert, where you have to decide whether to go out during the day or at night.

A short game with all bad endings :LUL:, it was an ok game but some dialogues are repeated from one day to the next.
I'm glad you played it :D Once I add the VN glasses in Adelyn's cabin I will add the desert one too. This way you can get everything with one download and you will be able to keep track of updates.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to report that The Zeta Sector 1.0.8 is out! This update is free from the getgo as an exception. In the future the bi-weekly updates will arrive on Sunday (or if anything happens a day or two later), and they will be free on Friday.

Changes compared to 1.0.5 (the last public version) are the following:
  • NEW SLAVE CYCLE: Added Mistress Rita to the slave market. With her Adelyn can be a race pony and participate and train in six different races.
  • NEW SLAVE CYCLE: Added Mistress Sapphira to the slave market. With her Adelyn can pull carts as a pony on Alescia, getting either punished or rewarded for her performance.
  • NEW FEATURE: Added VR glasses into the game. They are located on Adelyn's cabin from the start, and she can use it to live adventures that happened to other characters.
  • NEW VR GAME: Crude Awakening is the first, and sadly right now the only, game that can be accessed through the glasses. This one is very short, around 10000 words and 20 images. But it has some self bondage, where the protagonist is running around as a pony on Helcion IV and there is a new cat path. In due time the other small games will be incorporated to the VR world as well.
  • NEW DIALOGUE: Added the option "I want to fuck you" in Elena's cabin. This way the player can trigger the slavery path from the getgo and doesn't have to undertake a mission.
  • NEW DIALOGUE: Extended the part where Adelyn shoots Elizabeth with the water gun. This way she won't be enslaved without warning.
  • NEW DIALOGUE: Added the option "I am Adelyn Blake, and this is my favorite store on Jafar." to the gunstore. This is a joke however, and the protagonist doesn't gain anything by saying it.
  • NEW IMAGE: Replaced the image of the slaver on Jafar for a better one.
  • NEW IMAGE: Replaced the image of the Kraken for a better one.
  • NEW IMAGE: Remade the render for Adelyn in the desert stall.
  • NEW IMAGE: Remade the image where Adelyn is fucked in the ass in the stall.
  • MINOR UPDATE: Added a maximum width to the pop ups so the mission log wouldn't engulf the screen.
  • BUGFIX: Fixed the bug where the player can repeat the Neil mission by going back to him on Jafar.
  • BUGFIX: Fixed the final fight in the Amanda mission so the player wouldn't be scripted to fail 9/10 of the time.
  • BUGFIX: Fixed the dialogue with the Caregiver so he wouldn't jump ahead of the player's questions.
  • BUGFIX: Fixed the text in the Navigation Room so it would be in the center instead of the top.
Link to Mega:

Play it online:

Happy playing!

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Oh no! I must be the only one who is not happy with a new update :HideThePain:.

I was still writing my review and even noticed some minor typos in v1.0.5.

So, I have to start all over again :whistle::coffee:.

• Haha

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Oh no! I must be the only one who is not happy with a new update :HideThePain:.

I was still writing my review and even noticed some minor typos in v1.0.5.

So, I have to start all over again :whistle::coffee:.
*Quietly works on the next update.*

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
*Quietly works on the next update.*
First minor bug I just found in my first 30 seconds with version 1.0.8 :KEK:.

In the settings, only "Arial", "Times New Roman" and "Comic Sans" work (the first three fonts), the other fonts don't change anything, at least when playing online in a browser.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
First minor bug I just found in my first 30 seconds with version 1.0.8 :KEK:.

In the settings, only "Arial", "Times New Roman" and "Comic Sans" work (the first three fonts), the other fonts don't change anything, at least when playing online in a browser.
Thanks! I will look into it.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes