HTML The Zeta Sector [v1.0.91] [Primal356]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

What do you think about the new story structure? (1 location start vs 3 location start)

• I think the 1 location start is great

Votes: 71 64.0%
  • I think the 3 location start was better

Votes: 40 36.0%

• Total voters

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
First minor bug I just found in my first 30 seconds with version 1.0.8 :KEK:.

In the settings, only "Arial", "Times New Roman" and "Comic Sans" work (the first three fonts), the other fonts don't change anything, at least when playing online in a browser.
Aside from the font issue is there anything that's horribly wrong? There used to be new subscribers after I make updates, but after 1.0.5 this kinda just stopped :D And nobody tells me anything.

Last edited:

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Aside from the font issue is there anything that's horribly wrong? There used to be new subscribers after I make updates, but after 1.0.5 this kinda just stopped :D And nobody tells me anything.
Anyone? Come on! I'm just looking for some opinios :D

(I swear I won't bite anyone)

(like 99% :D)

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
You're really asking to see some harsh words.

You need to realize people aren't going to keep replaying your game every time you release a small update, especially if those updates are just reshuffling the content they've seen before. Others recommended a more linear story structure but that meant adding new content to such structure, which potentially might make your game more attractive in the future, after that new stuff gets added. Even if I decided to replay the whole game, there's very little I could say about the rearranged content I've already seen before.

What I can say is what you probably should already know. Crude Awakening feels exactly the same like all your other games. I didn't feel any excitement or surprise clicking through its very short content. The click intensive minigames feel like a chore and don't add much to the player experience. You won't gain any significant following if you keep adding more stuff like that, regardless of whether those new bits are new games or just new scenes in the Zeta Sector.

You're adding more apples to your apple store. It's literally just apples and they can't be used to make a more complicated meal. Your customers might want to eat one, two or three apples, but at some point they'll get bored and go elsewhere to buy something that's at least enough to make a sandwich.

The new direction with the partner is something but it didn't feel particularly interesting to me, but here I must underline that's just my opinion and maybe your main target audience wants that kind of content. To me it felt unintresting because it went from 0 to 100% way too fast. Hey wanna have sex? Okay. What's the next step? You're going to be my sex slave, isn't that exciting? It's hard to get invested in stories with no rising tension or some other build up.

Reactions: Primal356

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
You're really asking to see some harsh words.
It's not like there is a lot of traction to the game, despite my efforts. So what's the point of not knowing? I apologize if I piss people off with my behavior, but I'm putting in 15-20 hours per week to the development consistently, and if I don't know what's the problem, I will just keep wasting time consistently.

What I can say is what you probably should already know. Crude Awakening feels exactly the same like all your other games. I didn't feel any excitement or surprise clicking through its very short content. The click intensive minigames feel like a chore and don't add much to the player experience. You won't gain any significant following if you keep adding more stuff like that, regardless of whether those new bits are new games or just new scenes in the Zeta Sector.

You're adding more apples to your apple store. It's literally just apples and they can't be used to make a more complicated meal. Your customers might want to eat one, two or three apples, but at some point they'll get bored and go elsewhere to buy something that's at least enough to make a sandwich.
This is a huge problem for me sadly. I'm considering to cease the development of the smaller games in the favor of a fantasy one. I still have a lot of problems with the daz assets because of the prices, so I will have to rely on multiple games in order to reuse assets, but a fantasy setting might be more refreshing in this case. There is also the issue that comes with abandoning four different games at the same time, but if its ultimately for the better I am ready to go through with it.

The new direction with the partner is something but it didn't feel particularly interesting to me, but here I must underline that's just my opinion and maybe your main target audience wants that kind of content. To me it felt unintresting because it went from 0 to 100% way too fast. Hey wanna have sex? Okay. What's the next step? You're going to be my sex slave, isn't that exciting? It's hard to get invested in stories with no rising tension or some other build up.
I plan to change this in the future, not just this path but all the others, so the slavery part would only come after certain stages. This would be a good way to make the playthroughs more interesting since you would always want to get to the next stage. It would also make subsequent playthroughs more appealing as once you would be Neil's slave, Elena's slave, Elizabeth's slave, etc, and each would have a different end cycle.

Needless to say I am thankful for your words. I want to learn how to make great player slavery games, and I greatly appreciate your help.

Last edited:

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that The Zeta Sector 1.0.81 is out for the public!

I decided to make a quick update so I could make player slavery in the game more enjoyable. For the first three scenarios (Elena, Neil, Elizabeth) I already had most of the text and images so I was able to do this quickly. I also added Desert Nightmare to the VR world, this way people can know about it even if they are not regular followers of the channel.

The complete changelog is the following:
  • NEW VR GAME: Desert Nightmare: Alescia 0.5 was added to the lot. The game features 50000 words and 60 images. It also has a good set of bad ends for the curious venturer.
  • MODIFIED/EXTENDED SLAVE PATH: I decided to put the start of the Elena romance path to the beginning of the game after the Zheng He is dealt with. The slavery path was sort of "demoted" to trial slavery, this way there can be further stages. I also made sure that the petsuit and the straitjacket are found in a hidden box after they make out, so the player can use them from the start. (I also want to add some bondage roam around on Jafar, but this will have to wait until version 1.1.0)
  • EXTENDED SLAVE PATH: Extended the Elizabeth path with an introduction section. This way Elizabeth only locks up the mc to warn her. If the mc keep returning, she gets the choice of signing a contract, and only the contract initiates slavery. I also added a way out once the enslavement starts, so this way the game can be continued if the mc makes the right choice with Vanessa.
  • EXTENDED SLAVE PATH: Extended the Neil slave path with a middle stage. Neil is a pirate, so once he gets the mc, he gets the mc, but after he spends some time with the two, he lets them go with a chip in their bodies so they could make money for him. So far there are no penalties for not making money, but later on this can come in the form of a deduction from earnings. I don't want to fetch the mc to Neil at certain intervals, as it would be more of an annoyance than anything else. The third part of the slave path (the one when the crew crashes in the desert) can be triggered after the mc came back for some sex 10 times. This part was left as it is however so once it started there is no way back.
  • NEW IMAGE: Added a new image where Elena kisses Adelyn at a sudden.
  • NEW IMAGE: Added a new image where Adelyn kisses back Elena naked.
  • NEW IMAGE: Added a new image where Adelyn kisses back Elena clothed.
  • NEW IMAGE: Added a new image where Adelyn and Elena are naked, once Neil decides to let them out so they could make money for him.
  • BUGFIX: Fixed the bug where if Adelyn says no to Elena on the first mission the player gets locked out from the third mission. (She can no longer say no due to the romance path being reworked he he).

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
My hard drive is crashing, with an old symptom of blue screens every 20 minutes due to hardware failure :cry:.

While I fix it, I can only test the game from my mobile, I guess the online version.

So far I haven't found any bugs on the first planet, at least not in version 1.0.8.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
My hard drive is crashing, with an old symptom of blue screens every 20 minutes due to hardware failure :cry:.

While I fix it, I can only test the game from my mobile, I guess the online version.
Have you tried turning your machine on and off again?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheZetaSector-1.0.81
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that The Zeta Sector 1.0.9 is out for patrons! I will release it for free next Friday. So those of you on the free side don't have to wait for long.

The list of changes is the following:

NEW MISSION: Added a surrender scenario for the fight with the Zheng He. If the mc surrenders, her training as a zetan slave begins. However she still has a fighting chance, as the Corporations are looking for someone to spy for them on Jafar. If Adelyn accepts, there is a good chance that she will end up as a slave at the end of her journey. But least she would be free to explore the sector until then.

NEW MISSION: Added the introduction section to the next chapter on Alescia. The introduction is a bit short, as I really just want to outline where the story is headed. But it has some chain bondage in it so it wouldn't be always latex/ponies/straitjackets. (Note: If you want to get there quickly, you can skip the four missions from the Caregiver and Elena should send you a message to meet her at the Jafar bar).

NEW FEATURE: From now on Adelyn can receive messages from her friends/acquaintances/slave owners. Right now there is only three, but I will add more as time goes on.

STYLE UPDATE: Added dark gray to the choosable background colors. This way there is an additional way to customize how the game is presented.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Elena chained up by an intruder.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn chained up by an intruder.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn and Elena chained up by an intruder.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn and Elena kissing while chained up.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn standing in a cell in a blue straitjacket.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn sitting in a cell in a blue straitjacket.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn struggling in a blue straitjacket in a cell.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn as a concubine.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn as a bondage pet.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn as a slave barista.

NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn and Elena kissing while they are naked.

NEW IMAGE: Added another(!) image of Adelyn and Elena kissing while they are naked.

And of course, some images :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Primal356

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I'm happy to announce that The Zeta Sector 1.0.91 is out for free!

List of changes compared to 1.0.81:

- NEW MISSION: Added a surrender scenario for the fight with the Zheng He. If the mc surrenders, her training as a zetan slave begins. However she still has a fighting chance, as the Corporations are looking for someone to spy for them on Jafar. If Adelyn accepts, there is a good chance that she will end up as a slave at the end of her journey. But least she would be free to explore the sector until then.

- NEW MISSION: Added the introduction section to the next chapter on Alescia. The introduction is a bit short, as I really just want to outline where the story is headed. But it has some chain bondage in it so it wouldn't be always latex/ponies/straitjackets. (Note: If you want to get there quickly, you can skip the four missions from the Caregiver and Elena should send you a message to meet her at the Jafar bar).

- SLAVE PATH MODIFIED: After some replays, I decided to throttle back the Elena romance a bit more. So instead of vowing eternal love for each other at the start, Elena just places a collar around Adelyn's neck. At this stage it seems like she is being playful, but as time passes, it will turn out that she isn't, and Adelyn will have to find a way to get rid of the collar unless she wants to live the rest of her life as a slave. This also comes in handy with rpg elements, as Adelyn being dominant/submissive will play a huge role wether or not she could remove the collar.

- NEW FEATURE: From now on Adelyn can receive messages from her friends/acquaintances/slave owners. Right now there is only three, but I will add more as time goes on.

- STYLE UPDATE: Fixed the issue that prevented multiple fonts from loading. I also added a "Fonts" folder among the game files with the fonts in them, so even if your computer doesn't have it, the game will.

- STYLE UPDATE: Added dark gray to the choosable background colors. This way there is an additional way to customize how the game is presented.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Elena chained up by an intruder.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn chained up by an intruder.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn and Elena chained up by an intruder.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn and Elena kissing while chained up.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn standing in a cell in a blue straitjacket.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn sitting in a cell in a blue straitjacket.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn struggling in a blue straitjacket in a cell.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn as a concubine.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn as a bondage pet.

- NEW IMAGE: Added an image of Adelyn as a slave barista.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes