Unity Abandoned TheCurse [v0.2] [Notteaa]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
987009_950731_title_screen_intel.jpg

Overview:
We all have aspirations and dreams that we wish to become true.
Steve is like anyone in his youth wishing to become someone with fame and fortune, so he can do things like traveling all over the world.
Unfortunately because of his kind heart, he can't pursue his dreams to the full extent and probably never will.
However, not everything that we dream of will become true, But isn't this just the nature of life that everyone accepts?​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-21
Release Date: 2021-01-21
Developer: Notteaa -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

987059_s58.jpg 987057_s32.jpg 987056_s26.jpg 987055_s14.jpg 987054_s11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
He could aim for a better haircut, that could help

Edit: just so we're clear, I'm just making a joke, its not a real criticism, the game looks neat.

Reactions: Grelk

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Great visual quality and hot scenes. The story is still being developed, but the foundation looks promising and interesting.
Some of the dialog though could use a bit of polishing, the result is that it lags behind the graphics and makes the story feel a bit stiff and forced.

The mere fact that characters are something different than McLongDick and SmothFace,
is enough for me to give it a shot. Holding my Beer! (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Do we get to have all the ladies or do have to choose one?
I swear...I get why harem has its appeal, but I think its just a way to cut back on being able to play more of the game...not only does it feel more realistic to pursue one relationship and be rewarded for it, but you get to do the story in other ways and its like a whole new game because of the route switch... Harem only games are just kinda lazy...

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
The mere fact that characters are something different than McLongDick and SmothFace,
is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

Holding my Beer,

I agree 100% I'm have become bored of 9/10 games that I play on here because of the lack of diversity.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I swear...I get why harem has its appeal, but I think its just a way to cut back on being able to play more of the game...not only does it feel more realistic to pursue one relationship and be rewarded for it, but you get to do the story in other ways and its like a whole new game because of the route switch... Harem only games are just kinda lazy...
Can't it be both?

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
The models and environments are nice. The renders could use a little more processing time to remove the grain. Not too sure about the story though. It's very accelerated, which leads me to believe there won't be a lot of character development.

Hopefully the dev slows the story down a bit so we can actually get invested in who these characters are and why we're rooting for them, not just a chapter 1 orgy.

LordMerek

Romance Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
An interesting perspective, but I'd wager this is only the case about 90% of the time we see harems.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes