3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
newcover.jpg

Overview:
A young talented guy taking shortcuts in life to make money will find himself making difficult choices .He must balance lust , love and ambitions and make rational choices to become successful and survive in a world of surprises, opportunities and secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-03
Release Date: 2022-11-03
Developer: truskrock -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

160.jpg 400.jpg 620.jpg 980.jpg 5823.jpg 8166_91.png 8171_1_1.png 6841.jpg 6836.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
160.jpg
Nope I'm scared to meet them

20 mins in "I am going in"
1200.jpg

30 mins in finally in heaven
5000.jpg
hahahhaha actually he is talking about different people in that chat. I also wanted to take things slow but rules says that you cannot post game on this site until there is some erotic content in there. Thanks for the reply though.

Also , Guys i would really appreciate if you rate the game after trying . Took me sooo long to render it with my potato laptop haha. Also suggestions are always welcome and forgive my grammer mistakes if there are any . English is not my first language. I hope you like it guys :)

Also , as someone have pointed out already that nobody uses "Miss" , please forgive for such mistakes as i don't have good knowledge of american culture yet. She will ask you to call her Tanya though (if you choose some sweet words for her) . Anyways I have planned from forehead kisses to BDSM if you can play your cards right with a character in future updates.

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This is a solid game, a nice plot, there are diverse body types, as well. TBH, English is better than I expected, however, in order to allow a smooth flow, I would recommend a proofreader.
Hopefully, the Dev sticks with this project.

...to become successful and survive in a world of surprises, and hidden secrets.
to BE or not to BE... there's the dilemma. :D

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Tiny tits...

as "Tiny" tits ?

or flat chest ?

super different for me :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Punto

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
hahahhaha actually he is talking about different people in that chat. I also wanted to take things slow but rules says that you cannot post game on this site until there is some erotic content in there. Thanks for the reply though.

Also , Guys i would really appreciate if you rate the game after trying . Took me sooo long to render it with my potato laptop haha. Also suggestions are always welcome and forgive my grammer mistakes if there are any . English is not my first language. I hope you like it guys :)

Also , as someone have pointed out already that nobody uses "Miss" , please forgive for such mistakes as i don't have good knowledge of american culture yet. She will ask you to call her Tanya though (if you choose some sweet words for her) . Anyways I have planned from forehead kisses to BDSM if you can play your cards right with a character in future updates.
didn't play the game then. A normal start definitely has potential
hope you focus on story and i'm pretty sure your render will improve as you move forward.
So goodluck man.

Reactions: trusk rock

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Seriously...have you ever said anything good about a game? Every time I see a post from you it is bashing a game. You must be a real fucking blast at a party.
You obviously dont read everything I write and I am also a sponsor. I am not bashing a game btw. Pointing out mistakes is not being negative but being constructive.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes