Ren'Py - Abandoned - TheDilemma [v0.3.1] [truskrock]

1. 2.00 star(s)

honeybadger6969

Simply bizarre....

We start off the story with a helpful dollop of Engrish and then we land in awkward conversation between the MC, the mother and the daughter where seemingly everything that is said is the funniest thing in the universe, which of course it's not, it's just poorly scripted conversation.

Then we jump to a job interview where the supervisor will accuse you of sexual harassment if you stare at her ass, but conversely if you choose not to stare at her ass, she will invite you to dinner and with no lead up whatsoever will show you her tits.

So not a 1 because the renders are haflway decent and not a 3 because those 'funniest comments ever' faces are creepy af.

... Bizarre
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ceesko

There is good potential in here if the dev actually implements choices that leads to different paths and scenes. Right now most choices are false in the sense that choosing the wrong choice will lead to automatic game over.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BroodZeo

Great game with Great highly defined women characters which are differentiable based on age being A MILF, Women in her 20's, and a young girl. Kudos to writer for creating such great project worth it do play.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Osamabeenfappin

I'm giving this 4 stars mainly because I think it has a lot of potential. The MC is likeable,and not a dumbass or a creep. The female models are extremely sexy. And there seems to be an actual story being told.

Also Dave and Jill can eat a dick. Lol
  5. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

I like it and there's potential and, if this is the dev's first game, it's off to a decent start. It's only average for now but it's got some signs of effort and polish already.

If I had one issue, if you're going to have renders that look too generic either up the quality or uniqueness or something should stand out in the sex, lactation or bondage with big tits come to mind because I like the bigger tit girls here but, basically throw in some kinkier fets of anyone's wouldn't hurt. The sexual content needs to be interesting if the model render isn't or it just merges with every other game and scene with a rendered women too like that.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

This is a solid game by the developer. I like the diverse body types, especially Ms Anderson and her daughter. My advice for the Dev would be to frame the renders better so the are focused on the characters and not the room. Often times the characters only take up like 20% of the scene. I don't know anything about DAZE but I imagine zooming in on just the character models might also reduce render times.

The english is honestly better than I expected. Very clear story. Could just do with a bit of capitalization. Hopefully the Dev sticks with this project because it is something HE enjoys. That's whats most important, and I think ultimately the deciding factor between which games succeed and which get abandoned.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

TreeFriend

Starting with the good things about this game I would start with the game-play. This seems like the dev's first game and considering that game-play is really good. Everything is stable and there are actually a lot of choices. You get the opportunity to choose your replies quite frequently and if you don't do so well you loose the game. This turns it into more of a game rather than just a visual novel.

In the renders you can see that the environment has been carefully modeled for the most part, the characters are unique but are still missing some detail to make them above average.

The story has potential. It's early days still so let's not get to deep into that
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The writing is, at the point of reviewing, in dire need of revision. I understand that English is not the creators native language but in order to allow a smooth flow I would recommend a proofreader.
    Also I would reconsider how the characters laugh is shown. The current constant "haha" in the dialogue box makes it harder to follow what characters are saying in my opinion.
    I'd be happy to raise my rating if the renders and the writing is improved