5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
That was some seriously weird and freaky stuff. Anyone know if this guy has a website of his own?

Mr. Potestas

Mar 24, 2018
This is wild so far! I love this. Not all the depravity is to my tastes, but the story is so enticing. Can't wait for more.

Reactions: lagartha

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Where is this episode 6?
You can go buy it from the Affect3D store if you want it that badly. If not, go make a request thread instead of repeating something that's been said in the post directly above yours.

Dieter

Jul 21, 2017
episode 06, you have it now
Are you referring to this post? The reason I asked is because this post is so ambiguous, it could mean that I have it on my PC; it could be somewhere on the internet; perhaps the poster had uploaded it to his own site, or it can be found on the website of the creator as you have confirmed. Hence the question.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Are you referring to this post? The reason I asked is because this post is so ambiguous, it could mean that I have it on my PC; it could be somewhere on the internet; perhaps the poster had uploaded it to his own site, or it can be found on the website of the creator as you have confirmed. Hence the question.
Oh ok, sorry, I misunderstood, yea they're probably a non-native English speaker, which there are a lot of on here so I just interpret their posts as best as I can and don't always ask for clarifications, which I didn't think you were doing.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You can go buy it from the Affect3D store if you want it that badly. If not, go make a request thread instead of repeating something that's been said in the post directly above yours.
Tried to actually buy it so I could *cough* perhaps help some people out but for some reason it requires crad infromation even when paying through Paypal. Anyone have any experience with that from this the A3D site?

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Tried to actually buy it so I could *cough* perhaps help some people out but for some reason it requires crad infromation even when paying through Paypal. Anyone have any experience with that from this the A3D site?
Haven't bought anything from them, sorry. But that is strange... Maybe try changing payment options and then change back to PayPal again? I think I've encountered something like that before and that's how I fixed it... Not 100% on that though.

latormenta

Sep 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "sirblack, post: 939160, miembro: 34723"] hay posibilidad de subir
Azathoth - HP Lovecraft, Dagon - HP Lovecraft, desde más allá
también de GonzoStudios gracias [/ QUOTE]

+1............

Reactions: Icekatana
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote