Themes you hate seeing the most and Themes you wanna see more or.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
You know quite a fun question i had and something i though about. But i wonder for everyone here what themes do they hate on seeing on a game a lot or something repeated in ever adult game. And also what kind of themes would they hope to see more in adult games?

To me what can i say and i take it there is games that have that theme but call me a romantic but i would love to see some more romance themes.

So lay those themes on me.

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
I quite enjoy spanking.

I like seeing an entire Dynamic revolve around that. Its super fucking hot.

I guess cucking is a no for? I mean honestly its not a big deal but you know two vaginas are better than two dicks. Abraham Lincoln said that I think

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I quite enjoy spanking.

I like seeing an entire Dynamic revolve around that. Its super fucking hot.

I guess cucking is a no for? I mean honestly its not a big deal but you know two vaginas are better than two dicks. Abraham Lincoln said that I think
Spanking now that's a classic fetish. And i agree on cucking is a no for me also.

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Sleep sex, squirting, clitoris stimulation are a few i would kill to see more of. The best night creep game in my opinion is Long Live the Princess.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm beginning to hate things that are just "everyone has huge tits and massive asses with tiny waists" or "main character has a hypnotic, legendarily-sized wang" themed.
I would kill for more realistically-built characters.
The legendary wangs are actually more than just a power fantasy thing. Bigger dicks are way, WAY easier to work with when posing/making scenes.

Reactions: Stevie1818

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I guess so. And I forgot that the women (and sometimes guys) in these games are roughly 90% empty space.
Hey, that's a theme I hate seeing. Characters whose heads are 90% empty space. Seriously, why are so many MC's dumber than a stack of bricks?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For my part, I’d like to see more harem works deconstructing the genre and focusing on fleshing out the female characters and making them matter. Too many games have 20+ love interests who do nothing but have sex with the MC and flings that show up once and are forgotten, whereas I’d prefer 3–4 well written characters that stick around and actively participate in the story.

I'm beginning to hate things that are just "everyone has huge tits and massive asses with tiny waists" or "main character has a hypnotic, legendarily-sized wang" themed.
I would kill for more realistically-built characters.
Have you tried Long Live the Princess?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
For my part, I’d like to see more harem works deconstructing the genre and focusing on fleshing out the female characters and making them matter. Too many games have 20+ love interests who do nothing but have sex with the MC and flings that show up once and are forgotten, whereas I’d prefer 3–4 well written characters that stick around and actively participate in the story.
That's the plan I have for my next game. A "core" harem of 2-3 girls, with side chicks on the side.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Have you tried Long Live the Princess?
I'll admit those are more along the lines of the proportions I like.
Although I've not been a fan of pubes ever since going down on someone only to find there's hair caught between my teeth.

• Angry
Reactions: xxxavier

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'll admit those are more along the lines of the proportions I like.
Although I've not been a fan of pubes ever since going down on someone only to find there's hair caught between my teeth.
Minor spoiler I guess but you can get them to shave in-game.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Funny how the answer for both is: Incest

Why? Because incest is usually just another empty tag that a developer adds to the game without giving it any substance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that both people who like and dislike incest would be happier if there were fewer games with it, but in exchange it's being done properly.
So it's basically a less incest and more incest. ;)

But I also believe that this applies to many other tags that are added to a game just as soullessly just to have more tags (and thus a larger possible target audience). :unsure:

Reactions: Ying Ko

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Pregnancy risks and fertility talk is something I can never get enough of. I love impregnation. I love the idea of injecting a girl with a part of myself, forever changing her body and life. When I say impregnation, I don't mean just the fucking, but the anticipation and build-up. Hearing a girl mention she is on her period, reminds me that there is a cycle of fertility and I might be able to knock her up in a week or 2. Seeing a girl try to resist her lust for sex, because its the dangerous time of the month, or hearing her begging me not to cum inside, because she isn't on the pill... fuck, why is there never enough of this?

Another thing would probably be cumswapping, or spit swallowing. Love to see those.

Things I hate? There are a few, but the worst is probably either terrible sandbox games or the old "grind 30 minutes for the same scene as before, but with 15.8 frames of extra progress, then add a new roadblock and go back to grinding for the next 8.43 frames of the same scene."

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I hate long walls of text and huge body parts (tits or asses)

More creative stuff, not just the default trio (bj-vag-anal)
- Party games with my harem like naked twister or blackjack with undressing and sex
- Depraved clothing: skirt barely covers anything, buttplug, vibe with remote contol
- Ass-to-mouth (or other girls mouth)
- Regular events turned into perverted fantasy. For example: in Drak Magic MC's Mom and Sis show up at a family dinner in sexy lingerie, when you fully corrupt them. I miss the part where I could order one of them to suck my dick while I'm having a dinner. Anyways, it turns into orgy later so its still great.

Last edited: