Seeking There are more NTR games with split screen scenes like Sword art online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic

FanOfClouds

Apr 12, 2024
I'm looking for NTR games that have scenes with split-screen displaying two perspectives simultaneously, or with something on screen showing in real-time what's happening with the other character, or even when dialogue balloons appear like in those scenes from Sword art online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic. I don't know if there's already a list for this or if there's a name for games with this type of scene, but I'm hopeful to find games with similar style of scenes.

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
"My girlfriend advanced to the dancer class and she buffs everyone" comes to mind (if you havent already played). theres a static image of your girlfriend displayed and whenever you walk in or out of buildings when shes roaming the map by herself, you'll see the image change to something else more and more lewd. you'll first see her by herself, then talking to a guy, the guy then gropes her and then a blowjob or something along those lines. if you like ntr then check it out for sure

Reactions: FanOfClouds

ekanshgupta42

Dec 11, 2021
mo
"My girlfriend advanced to the dancer class and she buffs everyone" comes to mind (if you havent already played). theres a static image of your girlfriend displayed and whenever you walk in or out of buildings when shes roaming the map by herself, you'll see the image change to something else more and more lewd. you'll first see her by herself, then talking to a guy, the guy then gropes her and then a blowjob or something along those lines. if you like ntr then check it out for sure
r
more???

FanOfClouds

Apr 12, 2024
YES!!! That's the style i was looking for, I didn't know this game, played a few minutes, and it really is that type of game. Although it doesn't have the same direction and timing in scenes as Fujino's, I wonder if there are more games like this out there. And thank you very much for the recommendation.