Identify There is one old japanese h game that i don't remember the name

qpxh2

Jan 22, 2021
*Disclaimer*
My English can be pretty catrastrophic so please bear with me

So there is one old japanese h game that is about one guy that move into uncle's(?) house but he doesn't live there anymore(or he might died) instead there is 3 girls(i can't remember the relationship with the MC, a cousin maybe) who live in the house. The mechanic of the game is very simple live with them and make them love you and so on.

Let me tell you 3 girl personality first
1.She give a big sister vibe and her cloth give a light color tone (cannot remember anything other than that)
2.She dress kinda like a goth girl/punk girl. She is a tsundere(if i remmember correctly). Her colth give a black colour tone and ponytail(?) hair style!
3.Only thing i remember about thia girl is "she is a fucking genius" because she built a massive electro(ish) gun in her room by herself (she is kinda the youngest sister)

But the highlight of this game is protect those 3 girls from the ghost. But the ghost isn't scary at all in fact the ghost is relly cute (it is a cute little spirit similar to Casper the ghost but smaller). When we fail to protect the girl instead of game over those girl personality will be change into aggressive during sex scean. And we can repel the ghost when the ghost already possess the girl by x-ray the girl (yes, see though their cloth) and click(?) the ghost to repel them. The girl will eventualy become fine after 1 night. And apparently you can astral projection( you are basically spirit travel around the house to see what the girl are doing while they are alone. One of them built a electro gun...)

And...that's about it that i can remember. Again i am sorry about my chaotic grammar aside form that hopefully some of you can tell me what this game is. This game to me is like...uh what should i compare it to....Ah! A lost childhood memory! So if you know this game please tell me!

*Edit*
The game grahic and character model are in 3D. I forgot to mention this.
It is a fantasy genre of course but not isekai by anymean

Last edited:

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
Do you try looking vndb?

Try

Please write tilte if you found this game

qpxh2

Jan 22, 2021
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I might found it now! Right now i only see a title picture and some in game screenshot but!!! I AM PRETY SURE that THIS IS IT
Game Name: Wakeari

Reactions: #yyoski